Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lmfao this guy. You wanna talk about the church before your own government organisations? Please show me the facts you have on the church rather than cnn driven conspiracies
Lol it would be a waste of time..... You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your self flagellated arsehole.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol it would be a waste of time..... You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your self flagellated arsehole.
I think he's just asking for the facts about the Catholic Church as they have been portrayed by 5he only one he trusts. The Catholic Church.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A fact like AOC taking photos of an empty car park crying pretending it’s a “concentration camp”?
Nice try though babe

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's just asking for the facts about the Catholic Church as they have been portrayed by 5he only one he trusts. The Catholic Church.
Well to be fair you’ll produce facts referenced from leftist agenda driven sources and play it as objective lol. So really you’re just as bias but just a little deceiving in your antics

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly, just like calling a priest isn’t actually calling him God the father.

It's still seen as a status... it is exactly what Mathew 23 speaks against... no mere man should be elevated like the Pope is, and no mere man should be referred to as "Holy Father".. there is only one to who that title belongs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's still seen as a status... it is exactly what Mathew 23 speaks against... no mere man should be elevated like the Pope is, and no mere man should be referred to as "Holy Father".. there is only one to who that title belongs
Where does he mention the pope?
Again though you’re picking and choosing the meaning of that verse. If you’re to take it literally that Christ meant not to call anyone on earth your father then you’d have to forsake calling your biological dad your father. But Christ never meant it in that way. This is why we should listen who came before us who actually lived with Christ and were taught by him and his apostles I.e early church fathers.
Also take note......

St. Paul will make use of the term in his First Letter to the Corinthians, whom he admonishes like a father, because their behavior does not conform sufficiently to the teaching he gave them, and so he says: "For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel" (4:15).

Notice how Paul himself calls himself father to people not his actual children.
It doesn’t take a genius to read a verse, apply no common sense or understand the context in its entirety and say nope can’t call anyone father. Hence we have the church Christ established on earth.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck is religion being brought up here? Is this one of the ten plagues or some shit?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well to be fair you’ll produce facts referenced from leftist agenda driven sources and play it as objective lol. So really you’re just as bias but just a little deceiving in your antics
Which one knows more about the climate:

- A Catholic Priest

- A Climatologist

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck is religion being brought up here? Is this one of the ten plagues or some shit?
It kind of makes sense. If people are dying then it's probably God that's killing them.

The Christian God I mean. Cthulhu had nothing to do with those deaths. He was just chilling in the bottom of the sea minding his own business.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which one knows more about the climate:

- A Catholic Priest

- A Climatologist
Wtf has that got to do with what utility was alluding to lol. Clearly a climatologist will know more about climate, who would dispute that? That doesnt mean certain climatologists haven’t got political agendas. Would be naive to think that

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It kind of makes sense. If people are dying then it's probably God that's killing them.

The Christian God I mean. Cthulhu had nothing to do with those deaths. He was just chilling in the bottom of the sea minding his own business.
Christian God is the same as abrahamic God? Or do jews and muslims worship false Gods?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Is he powerful enough to do that though? I think this guy is way stronger tbh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf has that got to do with what utility was alluding to lol. Clearly a climatologist will know more about climate, who would dispute that? That doesnt mean certain climatologists haven’t got political agendas. Would be naive to think that
The point being, every time he shows you facts from actual scientific sources you call it bullshit. My question is who you actually trust on a topic if you don't trust the experts on that topic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Christian God is the same as abrahamic God? Or do jews and muslims worship false Gods?
Nope. Same God. Just with variations.

But the Abrahamic God isn't the only God and Christianity, Judaism and Islam aren't the only religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.