Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did he actually apologise for it?
I see it completely different to you. She knows as a Catholic he is the vicar of Christ right, why in Gods name would you grab him like that? He ain’t young either, if that was Christ you would not grab him like that, it shows a complete lack of respect.
You gonna grab the prime minister like that? You’ll be slammed to the ground and arrested.
PS the vicar of Christ is already blasphemous enough.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christ doesn't need a vicar bro
It’s not about a need. It’s about Christ giving that authority as per biblical verses.
Also like I’ve mentioned before, he knew he’d need a shepherd to tend his flock on earth to keep them together so they don’t scatter. Hence why Catholicism has one church, one teaching, whereas there are 30,000 different Protestant Christian churches each with their own teachings and opinions. Scattered sheep. The Catholic Church is trying to bring them all back to the true church of Christ :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I agree. He started climate change, the fires, now Coranavirus. Shireboys.
Bro climate change has allowed coroncirus to flourish and mutate. It has nothing to do with China people eating animals that really shouldn’t be consumed. Nothing to do with a lack of hygiene in their country. It’s climate change I mean global warming lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Disagree..he is the Vicar of Christ.. Jesus was nailed to the Cross..and not a bad word was uttered nor a strike in anger..

A person..regardless of sex or nationality..was simply excited to see him.. he is God’s representative on earth ..To her he is special..he must have known this and as such should have the necessary patience with people.. Hence his apology.. ‘“So many times we lose patience, even me, and I apologise for yesterday’s bad example..” which proves he is a descent person as he saw the errors of his ways.. I don’t see why you can’t..
Either he did or his PR team did.... Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bro the Pope is just another corrupt **** in a dress.
Dude, if he was just another one of anything he wouldn't be walking around in broad daylight in the world's most expensive bathrobe.

The Catholic church can't even clean the filth from its own ranks, how anyone can think of it as a unifying force for all Christians is mind boggling.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, if he was just another one of anything he wouldn't be walking around in broad daylight in the world's most expensive bathrobe.

The Catholic church can't even clean the filth from its own ranks, how anyone can think of it as a unifying force for all Christians is mind boggling.
The whole concept of a Pope goes against the word of God - the Bible clearly states not to call anyone on Earth "Father" or to put any man before God, but here the Catholics are parading around and worshiping some old ghoul

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s not about a need. It’s about Christ giving that authority as per biblical verses.
Also like I’ve mentioned before, he knew he’d need a shepherd to tend his flock on earth to keep them together so they don’t scatter. Hence why Catholicism has one church, one teaching, whereas there are 30,000 different Protestant Christian churches each with their own teachings and opinions. Scattered sheep. The Catholic Church is trying to bring them all back to the true church of Christ :grinning:
I follow Jesus and no man-made corrupt religion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

#NotMyPope

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS the locking in the monkey on tables is done by the Asians and not in Indy.
Ahhh... Because as you know I am truly the wheelchair Indy..bahahaha bahahaha!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole concept of a Pope goes against the word of God - the Bible clearly states not to call anyone on Earth "Father" or to put any man before God, but here the Catholics are parading around and worshiping some old ghoul
Do you call your dad father? Context matters

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I follow Jesus and no man-made corrupt religion.
Christ is the God of the Old Testament as the new. God has always been a God of religion. They had sacrifices, rituals, confession. Christ also Taught to follow the Pharisees, he never condemned religion. Christ himself came as man. Are we not to follow what he said?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lmfao this guy. You wanna talk about the church before your own government organisations? Please show me the facts you have on the church rather than cnn driven conspiracies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Christ is the God of the Old Testament as the new. God has always been a God of religion. They had sacrifices, rituals, confession. Christ also Taught to follow the Pharisees, he never condemned religion. Christ himself came as man. Are we not to follow what he said?
I don't follow or trust no human bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.