Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No need to visit Asian countries to know how far off their hygiene is to acceptable standards... Just take a stroll through Hurstville..or any Chinatown for that matter
Becareful with that factual racism right there. I haven’t been to a Chinese restaurant for about 6 Months now. One day I just couldn’t turn away anymore from the chefs not washing their hands after using the toilet.
I find China people lacking in self awareness when it comes to hygiene and covering their fkn mouths when they cough or sneeze. It may be because in China it’s always a crowd so even if they did cover their mouths people are so close together whatever germ they have will be bunches off to the next person anyway.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to my chinese mate at work, and apparently it's worse then what the media are saying. The hospitals are supposedly turning people away because theyre full. He said the government are trying to downplay it and make it not seem like such a big deal

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke to my chinese mate at work, and apparently it's worse then what the media are saying. The hospitals are supposedly turning people away because theyre full. He said the government are trying to downplay it and make it not seem like such a big deal
Yeah. China are reporting 40 people dead but there's reports coming out saying that hospitals have piles of dead on the floors. The place where it started is in full lock down, China have disabled the mobile phone network and anyone attempting to contact others are getting arrested.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side note (not sure if it's related), people who went to My Health medical at Eastwood recently are receiving text messages saying that they may have been exposed to a virus and asking them to come in immediately for testing.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Becareful with that factual racism right there. I haven’t been to a Chinese restaurant for about 6 Months now. One day I just couldn’t turn away anymore from the chefs not washing their hands after using the toilet.
I find China people lacking in self awareness when it comes to hygiene and covering their fkn mouths when they cough or sneeze. It may be because in China it’s always a crowd so even if they did cover their mouths people are so close together whatever germ they have will be bunches off to the next person anyway.
This is true. There is no denying that the majority act that way. They are oblivious to their surroundings, they walk around clueless and want to be spoon fed instructions. I work in a community where Chinese is the major culture , my son goes to a high school where Asian kids make up more than 90% of students so I see them all the time.. The older generation and the Chinese born are the ones who are most likely to cough without covering their mouths, swallow their gollies, squat on toilet seats or hang their child's arse over a bin for it to take a shit. It's frickin gross.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. China are reporting 40 people dead but there's reports coming out saying that hospitals have piles of dead on the floors. The place where it started is in full lock down, China have disabled the mobile phone network and anyone attempting to contact others are getting arrested.
OMG

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is true. There is no denying that the majority act that way. They are oblivious to their surroundings, they walk around clueless and want to be spoon fed instructions. I work in a community where Chinese is the major culture , my son goes to a high school where Asian kids make up more than 90% of students so I see them all the time.. The older generation and the Chinese born are the ones who are most likely to cough without covering their mouths, swallow their gollies, squat on toilet seats or hang their child's arse over a bin for it to take a shit. It's frickin gross.
We had it all the time at our old place. Asians would spit on our lawn as they walked passed. I thought it was a racist thing 'cause we were the only white people in the area (the rest were Asian). Then I watched them and noticed that they just do it to everyone's lawn.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If 3 people are confirmed positive in Australia, then surely a country with a population 1.5 billion has whole more heap infected than we are lead to believe. Cover up I say.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If 3 people are confirmed positive in Australia, then surely a country with a population 1.5 billion has whole more heap infected than we are lead to believe. Cover up I say.
4 confirmed in Australia so far.

But yeah, looks like it's probably a bit of a cover up. China are building a new hospital which they're planing to have it completed in 7 days. You don't rush build a hospital if everything is going OK.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently it started when some Asian fucks ate infected bats.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not sure but possible. Sounds like the cases may be in Eastwood so probably either Ryde or Royal North Shore
I'm just hoping that the ***** are smart enough not to bring the infected to the best transplant hospital in Australia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently it started when some Asian fucks ate infected bats.
Nah, that's unlikely. The virus is a short life virus which means it doesn't live long without a live host. So the only way you could get infected by eating bats is if you ate them while they were still alive.

More likely the waiters, cooks, etc were bitten by the bats while handling them and the virus mutated.

Same thing happened with SARS. Everyone spread the rumour that it started when infected pigs were mixed with chicken's feet and eaten. Fact is that it's the same type of virus. No one knows how SARS started but they're guessing an animal (probably a bat, bird, or other similar animal) became infectious with a mutated strain and passed it on to humans.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah, that's unlikely. The virus is a short life virus which means it doesn't live long without a live host. So the only way you could get infected by eating bats is if you ate them while they were still alive.

More likely the waiters, cooks, etc were bitten by the bats while handling them and the virus mutated.

Same thing happened with SARS. Everyone spread the rumour that it started when infected pigs were mixed with chicken's feet and eaten. Fact is that it's the same type of virus. No one knows how SARS started but they're guessing an animal (probably a bat, bird, or other similar animal) became infectious with a mutated strain and passed it on to humans.
Well that's the thing my bro, they were live bats.

Word is the rich gooks to show off their wealth eat live animals.

Good example is Indiana Jones scene when they are the monkey brains. They lock in the monkey to the table, cut open the skull and eat the brains.

Obviously can't trust shit but it sounds like how aids got transferred to humans when an Asian fucked a monkey OR a cook had a cut on his hand and got monkey blood on the cut and transferred the virus.

PS is it true the masks don't do shit and the virus actually enters the body through the eyes?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS just found out they are being held in Westmead.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PPS some of the bullshit flying around...

5G caused this

It's a bio-weapon released by Murika to reduce the asian population

Nicotine can stop you contracting the virus.

The dead will re-animate into zombies

A lot of bored ***** out there...

PS @PowerfulWhaman favourite theory, the Pope slapped the Asian lady's hand because he knew about the virus lol

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's the thing my bro, they were live bats.

Word is the rich gooks to show off their wealth eat live animals.

Good example is Indiana Jones scene when they are the monkey brains. They lock in the monkey to the table, cut open the skull and eat the brains.

Obviously can't trust shit but it sounds like how aids got transferred to humans when an Asian fucked a monkey OR a cook had a cut on his hand and got monkey blood on the cut and transferred the virus.

PS is it true the masks don't do shit and the virus actually enters the body through the eyes?
Was there live ones?

I saw the video thats been shared on all the tabloid news pages, but that bat is long dead. It’s still possible they came from there but highly unlikely. They think it may have come from snakes in this case.

They do eat some love stuff in china but mainly then stuff they eat is dead ‘cause its just easier.

That said, watch the videos of people eating live octopus. It’s hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.