Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like the Click Frenzy scam!

Mwave had a Black Friday thingo a few years back.
Every few weeks they have a 20% off sale on a bunch of ebay stores. Each time the sale happens most of the stores hike their prices by 30%. It's illegal to do that under Australian consumer law and each time hundreds of people report it but the ACCC never does anything about it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll bring the console chat to this thread so not to take the red dead thread off topic.

Reminiscing when I was on gta online, I remember being in chat parties and laughing at all the young punks getting told off by their mothers in the U.K

This one kid in Scotland has his mother walk in and say “what the fuck is all this mess? If you don’t turn off that stupid console now and clean up you can bloody well fuck off and move in with your father”

No one said anything after that for about a minute and a half and it took me to break the silence and just say “what’s going on Jamie? You’ve upset your mother again” and he just says “yah”.

Lol I had to say something, it was awkward.

Another one that made me laugh is when the heists finally came out and they patched it with first immediate update due to all the fuckstar fuck ups which fuckstar are famous for!

Anyway when this patch came out all the Londoners were caught at high school.
I was in a chat with a friend and he was friends with some English kids.

This kid comes home and joins my friends party chat and all these other kids start joining in which he invited.

He’s like “oi lads you wanna do a heiss?”
Then he gets talking and says “no it’s alwight lads I don’t need to have a shower now I’ll have one later”

Obviously his mother was eavesdropping? And yells “wtf turn off that stupid fucking console and go have a fucking shower now”

I pissed myself laughing and said “oh boy you just got served, you better fuck off and do what she says?”

He sounded like he was about to cry.
Was golden.
I was thinking about getting back onto PlayStation just to troll ***** in party chats?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yesh it was one of the boys mates
Hey buddy there’s no shame putting these squeaker lil punks in their place!
The kids do ask for it though, you put them in their place and it sounds like they are going to cry.

You kind of get the idea how ogre stories were inspired.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot to post earlier.

Xbox are more likely to ban players if a bunch of other plays team up and report someone for misconduct even if you didn’t do anything?

PlayStation are way more laxed in every department including how long it takes for them to clear technical issues.

I had a friend from Holland I used to play with and his user name was Freakymotherfcker.

He told me had that name since ps3 online and 14 months after owning a PS4, Sony decide to lock his account.

He told me he fought tooth n nail with Sony to reinstate his account, they said someone reported him for his name.

The worst part is, he had digital downloads of games on that account and Sony wouldn’t even reimburse him with the game licences for a new account!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone else used to play the Sims, and (upon reflection), realise the way they played the game probably makes themselves out to be a sadistic serial killer??

Example 1: Oh sure everyone come over and jump in the pool I just built.. who gives a fuck if I didn't invite you into my Sims home, just waltz on it... Yeah, well fuck you... I'm just going to delete the pool ladder and you can all fucking drown.
Example 2: This persons really pissing me off and won't leave my house. Ok fine.. lets just pop in a fireplace, pack the entire area with tables and wooden furniture. annnnd we light the fire... and delete all the doors. :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I might be wrong but that seems a bit much. I got my 22 inch Samsung one for $250... in 2009. I thought they 24 inch ones would've been less than that by now!
27" and 34" in that link.

$599 1 x 27" 240Hz monitor (bumps up price).
$3000 1 x 27" 4K 240Hz HDR IPS panel (insanely good).

Out of my range for triples found something a bit cheaper than i was looking at before. It meets my requirements
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...ahUKEwjBnNCq3pveAhVMLo8KHY8FCSUQwg8IHg&adurl=
Good monitor (says I who happens to own one of them - exact model).

What about this :D https://www.pccasegear.com/products...tra-widescreen-144hz-49in-qled-gaming-monitor
49" Ultrawide :D

Just account for your shipping because PCCaseGear are based in Melb and (and I say this from personal experience), you'll get reamed on delivery fees.

1 Monitor:
Aus Post Std - $31
Startrack Std - $41
Startrack Express - $51
Aus Post Express - $73

3 Monitors:
Aus Post Std - $54
Startrack Std - $88
Startrack Express - $120
Aus Post Express - $181

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
27" and 34" in that link.

$599 1 x 27" 240Hz monitor (bumps up price).
$3000 1 x 27" 4K 240Hz HDR IPS panel (insanely good).

Good monitor (says I who happens to own one of them - exact model).

What about this :D https://www.pccasegear.com/products...tra-widescreen-144hz-49in-qled-gaming-monitor
49" Ultrawide :D

Just account for your shipping because PCCaseGear are based in Melb and (and I say this from personal experience), you'll get reamed on delivery fees.

1 Monitor:
Aus Post Std - $31
Startrack Std - $41
Startrack Express - $51
Aus Post Express - $73

3 Monitors:
Aus Post Std - $54
Startrack Std - $88
Startrack Express - $120
Aus Post Express - $181
I did consider the ultra wides the end of the day for race and flight the best option is the triples for immersion .