Climate Change

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. Now i understand your stance better. At what rate is this happening? Especially compared to previous cycles
That depends entirely on who you’re speaking to but the point is that human beings can’t change what is happening and to say we can is gaslighting. Climate change narrative is going to encroach on all of us and already people believe they can stop it. How sick.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That depends entirely on who you’re speaking to but the point is that human beings can’t change what is happening and to say we can is gaslighting. Climate change narrative is going to encroach on all of us and already people believe they can stop it. How sick.
Well who are you speaking to? You're the one who said its normal. So i wanted to see what your source says about the rate.

And you need to define "change". By change do you mean stop? Would be pretty silly to say it can be stopped. But what is being said by the scientists is we can slow the rate of global warming (which is much higher after industrialisation) by reducing human emissions, reducing waste etc. If we can slow the rate to a more adaptable amount. We give the staples of life a chance to adapt and not totally screw future generations

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
For anyone silly enough to say “trust da science”. Remember when Flannery said it wouldn’t rain in Australia by 2020 or they said it was global “warming” lmao..

Neither was correct and both came from science. The sooner people understand that science can be bought, the better.

Climate change narrative is another control mechanism. Soon they’ll say you can’t travel a certain distance or eat certain foods because of “climate change”. It’s already happening..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For anyone silly enough to say “trust da science”. Remember when Flannery said it wouldn’t rain in Australia by 2020 or they said it was global “warming” lmao..

Neither was correct and both came from science. The sooner people understand that science can be bought, the better.

Climate change narrative is another control mechanism. Soon they’ll say you can’t travel a certain distance or eat certain foods because of “climate change”. It’s already happening..
And the conspiracy starts. Dont worry about replying to my previous post. You're not here for a discussion. You're here for more tin foil bursts.

Seee ya

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
And the conspiracy starts. Dont worry about replying to my previous post. You're not here for a discussion. You're here for more tin foil bursts.

Seee ya
No not at all. I don’t deal in conspiracy, you do. Good luck with your climate change narrative. I’m sure your electric car will hurtle us straight back a few thousand years.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Well who are you speaking to? You're the one who said its normal. So i wanted to see what your source says about the rate.

And you need to define "change". By change do you mean stop? Would be pretty silly to say it can be stopped. But what is being said by the scientists is we can slow the rate of global warming (which is much higher after industrialisation) by reducing human emissions, reducing waste etc. If we can slow the rate to a more adaptable amount. We give the staples of life a chance to adapt and not totally screw future generations
lol you still talking about global warming but not looking far enough back at the data. In other words, you believe the climate change hoax and that’s what you’re hanging your hat on. Cool. It takes all sorts.

Maybe you could let china and india in on it?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Yes scientists are often wrong, particularly without sufficient time to sample and hypothesize. Scientists can be bought and often is. Tim Flannery was a clown though.

When I first studied science the teaching was all doom and gloom in relation to climate change and it’s much worse now. The political leanings of lecturers and other academics often influence that.

I absolutely agree the climate is changing and we need to do more to limit human impact, however I think all of the hysteria is really over the top and a bit pathetic. According to a recent survey 1/3 young people are considering not having children due to climate change. WTF?!?!? Hahahahahaha

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes scientists are often wrong, particularly without sufficient time to sample and hypothesize. Scientists can be bought and often is. Tim Flannery was a clown though.

When I first studied science the teaching was all doom and gloom in relation to climate change and it’s much worse now. The political leanings of lecturers and other academics often influence that.

I absolutely agree the climate is changing and we need to do more to limit human impact, however I think all of the hysteria is really over the top and a bit pathetic. According to a recent survey 1/3 young people are considering not having children due to climate change. WTF?!?!? Hahahahahaha
If everyone planted a hundred trees they neutralize their carbon footprint. This could be over with but no, where is the fun in that?

The climate is changing no doubt. As it does and will continue to do so.

Whenever you have govt grants and political heavyweights wanting a narrative they just make it so. It’s about money.

As for the survey, it doesn’t surprise me at all. After seeing the world go to water over the last couple of years over the flu.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol you still talking about global warming but not looking far enough back at the data. In other words, you believe the climate change hoax and that’s what you’re hanging your hat on. Cool. It takes all sorts.

Maybe you could let china and india in on it?
Narrrrrr reeeeeeeeeee you floppped hard

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
now reading their stance on overpopulation i understand the motivation for @Hacky McAxe and @Doogie in the covid thread

if covid was engineered to reduce population and birthrate, and thats a very small if, they are in full agreement with that procedure because they are ecofascist nazi fuckers just like daszak and the rest of the team at davos

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yep. Limited resources. Increased population means increased pollution. Basic supply and demand.

We need a solution....

View attachment 31969
yeah we need someone to create a disease that not only kills people but makes people not want to fuck and the vaccine for it can reduce fertility

if ecofascists really think the world is overpopulated then they should kill themselves

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am convinced that within the next few years we will actually get a light dusting of snow in the western suburbs...
It's possible. Climate change is shifting climate patterns everywhere. Places in previous drought will start getting snow and rain. Other places will start getting drought. But it will have to coincide with a La Nina cycle and a low Indian Ocean Dipole cycle. If those two line up then we could see snow in the western suburbs.

The earth is meant to be in a cooling cycle as well which would help except that man induced CO2 stopped that, so temperatures are going up instead of down. Which could be fortunate as it means we won't enter an ice age, but that ice age would be thousands of years off and the temperature is rising so fast that it'll affect us in the next few decades.

This covers it pretty well if you can't be bothered reading all the atmospheric data

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, this may be a better source. NASA affiliates are the ones who gather/collate most of the temperature data.

Periodically, we receive queries asking if Earth is cooling. Although multiple lines of converging scientific evidence show conclusively that our climate is warming, stories sometimes appear in the media calling that into question. New studies are interpreted as contradicting previous research, or data are viewed to be in conflict with established scientific thinking.

Last spring, for example, a number of media outlets and websites reported on a story that looked at data acquired from NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) Surface Temperature Analysis (GISTEMP), which estimates changes in global surface temperature. The article discussed a short-term cooling period that showed up in the data in 2017 and 2018 and correctly stated that short-term cooling cycles are “statistical noise compared to the long-term trend.”

Afterward, we received some queries from readers who wanted to know if this finding meant a significant period of global cooling either could be or already was under way.

The answer is no. This story is a great example of why focusing on just a short period of time – say, one, two or even several years — doesn’t tell you what’s really going on with the long-term trends. In fact, it’s likely to be misleading.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It's possible. Climate change is shifting climate patterns everywhere. Places in previous drought will start getting snow and rain. Other places will start getting drought. But it will have to coincide with a La Nina cycle and a low Indian Ocean Dipole cycle. If those two line up then we could see snow in the western suburbs.

The earth is meant to be in a cooling cycle as well which would help except that man induced CO2 stopped that, so temperatures are going up instead of down. Which could be fortunate as it means we won't enter an ice age, but that ice age would be thousands of years off and the temperature is rising so fast that it'll affect us in the next few decades.

This covers it pretty well if you can't be bothered reading all the atmospheric data

complete bullshit as usual.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
don’t listen to hacky he’s a fuckin liar.

Imagine regurgitating that “we won’t enter an ice age but that ice age would be thousands of years off.”

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Climate change as the media describes is a Cliche Term given to a man made industry worth Billions.

Climate change as in the esrth changing is real the earths climate is ever changing and evolving.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The Atlantic current is slowing, The fear is that it collapses.

There isn’t a damn thing you can do about it and all the carbon in the world has always been here.

Soil sequestered carbon is the absolute ideal scenario however in their wisdom, the authorities till the soil, over fertilize and ruin it.

If anyone believes that man made climate change is the thing that threatens us is a complete moron.

I suggest people look at the data over the long term and you will realise that the earth is in a cooling phase.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
now reading their stance on overpopulation i understand the motivation for @Hacky McAxe and @Doogie in the covid thread

if covid was engineered to reduce population and birthrate, and thats a very small if, they are in full agreement with that procedure because they are ecofascist nazi fuckers just like daszak and the rest of the team at davos
Sorry boys been out of town - and come back to a call out. Nothing like having to come back to, a Rodzy special.

I'm so into uneducated fckrs like yourself talking like u know shit.

So - I'm an ecofascist nazi fcker on $270/hr and have billed up to $350/hr for consulting (but that was years ago bro - probably can do $500 now). And u suck someone's cck for $27/hr I believe. Guess the only advantage u have bro is u can claim lip balm on your tax.

I work to manage the challenges of climate change. Why? Because if I and my colleagues don't, you'll fckng lose your shit when no water comes out of your tap. So stfu and do what your told u little whiny shit.

And Iliketoberootedbydogs. If i look over the data? What fckng data? Yeah - cooling. Check this data out fckwit.

1654851414172.png

And @Disposable Hero - bro - u want a debate - no worries - bring out your refs, data, interpretations whatever. I'm game.

But don't throw blanket statements at me bud. Been in this game since the 90's and I got the good stuff :grinning:

Its good to be back boys....