Climate Change

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh Mr. Paul Keating..love him or loathe he was unmatched entertainment in question time..

You gotta agree with me @PE Teacher 21 and @wendog33
Nah I'd much rather a PM who gets photos taken getting a haircut. Only the big issues and albo doesn't have enough hair so he'd fuck that up and obviously isn't showing enough hair cut depth, would make a bad PM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he called John Howard a desiccated Coconut.
Lol..yeah..The little desiccated coconut’s under pressure..if you get a chance CD check the link..it’s there among other classics..

ps..it must have irked him to lose to Howard.. Only lost the election because of his own arrogance..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can we get some global warming for a week or two FFS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chyna usa and india are the biggest polluters in the world,
What we here are doing is like farting into a hurricane, I don't blame scott for not bending over to everyone, it will cost everyone more in taxes guaranteed if we go stupid on climate change.
I wonder what people will say if there is a nuclear war, what about the climate affects of that.
It will be a sad day giving up a V8 for a geeky electric hippy greenie chick magnet, stinky armpits and black soles yuck.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Chyna usa and india are the biggest polluters in the world,
What we here are doing is like farting into a hurricane, I don't blame scott for not bending over to everyone, it will cost everyone more in taxes guaranteed if we go stupid on climate change.
I wonder what people will say if there is a nuclear war, what about the climate affects of that.
It will be a sad day giving up a V8 for a geeky electric hippy greenie chick magnet, stinky armpits and black soles yuck.
China (30+% polluter) said they’ll be responsible for their emissions now. Who would be that demented to believe them apart from a couple of government haters on the kennel haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
China (30+% polluter) said they’ll be responsible for their emissions now. Who would be that demented to believe them apart from a couple of government haters on the kennel haha
I don't think anyone really believes China when they make a statement like that. But one thing is well known. Each person in China emits less than half the CO2 each Australian does.

Australians telling Chinese to emit less is like rich people being hungry and demanding that the poor and the homeless give up their food.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think anyone really believes China when they make a statement like that. But one thing is well known. Each person in China emits less than half the CO2 each Australian does.

Australians telling Chinese to emit less is like rich people being hungry and demanding that the poor and the homeless give up their food.
China are full of shit and always will be. They’ll happily keep buying other countries coal and resources though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
China are full of shit and always will be. They’ll happily keep buying other countries coal and resources though
True. They buy our coal. Or at least, they did. Can't remember if they're doing it again.

But they're still a much lower emitter per person than us, and one of the leading countries when it comes to renewables. As oppose to Australia which is the second highest emitter per person.

China's problem (one of their many problems) is that they have way too many people. They dominate the CO2 emissions purely by having too many people.