Reaction score
Ciraldo looking a To’o early? Panthers want to free up cash

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo looking a To’o early? Panthers want to free up cash
To’o is good but our spine will never click if we don’t have a good pack. Forwards should be our main priority. Need to target the 2023 options or possible available options like Klemmer. If we get Klemmer this off season for next year than i will be reasonably happy. Klemmer with hopefully a fitter and determined TPJ (seems unlikely but probably played career best at the Panthers, possible Ciraldo factor) A healthy Thompson and Max King seems all round good.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To’o is good but our spine will never click if we don’t have a good pack. Forwards should be our main priority. Need to target the 2023 options or possible available options like Klemmer. If we get Klemmer this off season for next year than i will be reasonably happy. Klemmer with hopefully a fitter and determined TPJ (seems unlikely but probably played career best at the Panthers, possible Ciraldo factor) A healthy Thompson and Max King seems all round good.
I doubt we'll get To'o or that he leaves Penrith, and we definitely need more forwards but if To'o is potentially available, you have to take a run at him. He's like having another forward with the metres he makes out of dummy half. The runs he made against Souths and Parra from deep in his own half are invaluable. He's a game changer and is one of the rare wingers who is worth big money.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It'll be good if he leaves. But roosters aren't mugs, we would be paying a fair chunk. Better scenario was always Dolphins taking him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It'll be good if he leaves. But roosters aren't mugs, we would be paying a fair chunk. Better scenario was always Dolphins taking him.
we need to offload some players for next year, so i gus can get it done im sure he will

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does Allan count as depth? He's injured all of the time himself and is average when he plays. They could find some kid off the street on the minimum that would be as good
Allen was a poor signing, looked good with good players around him, at Canterbury atm no players to make Allen to be a superstar

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We probably looked the best with Allan on the wing outside Kiraz. D was pretty solid and Allan took some good hitups. That being said don’t think his heart is in it here at the dogs. Came to us 10kg or so overweight from south’s which to me was a bad sign, particularly as he was signed to play fullback. IMO all his injuries are on him for not getting in condition. He is still, after 2 years way heavier than he was during his breakout year with south’s. I reckon he will go, roosters would want some depth for start of the season incase someone picks up a bad injury from World Cup.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does amaze me why the roosters would want him. It’s funny with when a player doesn’t work out at a club,somebody else is keen

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he is on the $500k as reported, I can’t see the Roosters paying any more than $200k. But every $ counts when we need so many other positions covered.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Very good player. Set the comp slight on his last season with souths. Not surprised you clueless herpas are so eager to get rid of him.

Would be a great pickup for the chooks.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. I find it hard to believe they'd be seriously interested, especially with their options in the backline.
Mate we had Drew Hutchinson in our backline for a lot of the back end of the season, as has been pointed out, we need more depth.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate we had Drew Hutchinson in our backline for a lot of the back end of the season, as has been pointed out, we need more depth.
That's true, but Robbo could have played Gildart or Carr. He chose to go with Hutchinson.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if we can free up $250k and reduce a spot of our squad then it is good business
Terrible business. Allan is worth more than 250k, any day of the week. He has just been utilised poorly sjd had a bad run with injuries. Paying almost half a player’s contract for them to play elsewhere is never good business.