Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha I really love your consistency in taking the piss but making it look legit.
Who says I’m taking the piss, though? Did you watch him in 2020? He was great. I don’t think it’s ever good business to pay almost half of a player’s contract do they can play elsewhere unless they are absolutely terrible. Allan is not.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Terrible business. Allan is worth more than 250k, any day of the week. He has just been utilised poorly sjd had a bad run with injuries. Paying almost half a player’s contract for them to play elsewhere is never good business.
we have to shed players, hopefully your one of them

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So which future rubbish player are going to troll with once flanno goes on the scrap heap?
Whichever player you herpas single out for excessive and over the top criticism.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
we have to shed players, hopefully your one of them
I don’t going anywhere, pop. I’m doing pretty well for myself here.

We don’t need to shed plsyers. We have like, 20 players off contract in 2024. No point panic offloading players and paying huge amounts of freight to sign but part players who won’t make much of a difference.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t going anywhere, pop. I’m doing pretty well for myself here.

We don’t need to shed plsyers. We have like, 20 players off contract in 2024. No point panic offloading players and paying huge amounts of freight to sign but part players who won’t make much of a difference.
see you are in the dark about 23, you dont know the situation the club is in, which makes sense as they arent going to tell you, you are gone in 24, maybe even earlier hopefully.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we can free up $250k and reduce a spot of our squad then it is good business
Don't fall for Des's business shenanigans.

Paying players to play at other clubs is pure insanity. And offering Allan to chooks for too fiddy is as dumd as the way i spelt 250.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't fall for Des's business shenanigans.

Paying players to play at other clubs is pure insanity. And offering Allan to chooks for too fiddy is as dumd as the way i spelt 250.
we have to shed some players, he is surplus to our needs, and we have seen Gus do this at penrith.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's true, but Robbo could have played Gildart or Carr. He chose to go with Hutchinson.
Yeah and it was a decision that left me stumped. Hutch is ok if he has to defend in the middle, but put in the backline and his lateral movement gets exposed.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We probably looked the best with Allan on the wing outside Kiraz. D was pretty solid and Allan took some good hitups. That being said don’t think his heart is in it here at the dogs. Came to us 10kg or so overweight from south’s which to me was a bad sign, particularly as he was signed to play fullback. IMO all his injuries are on him for not getting in condition. He is still, after 2 years way heavier than he was during his breakout year with south’s. I reckon he will go, roosters would want some depth for start of the season incase someone picks up a bad injury from World Cup.
Agree Allan played extremely well in those few games that kick started our winning run. Unfortunately he got injured and wasn't sighted again.