Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I would like to free up the spot and a little cash, having someone with experience outside Kiraz or at worst can play full back if something happened to averillo is probably best to keep in the squad

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I would like to free up the spot and a little cash, having someone with experience outside Kiraz or at worst can play full back if something happened to averillo is probably best to keep in the squad
How many additional games do you think we win with Allan?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The point of moving him on is you can find a winger/back that can do the same as Allan with same amount of experience costing a lot less, however I do agree with you he was good when he played

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The point of moving him on is you can find a winger/back that can do the same as Allan with same amount of experience costing a lot less, however I do agree with you he was good when he played
roosters have no now signed paulo from souths so they dont want allan anymore

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
roosters have no now signed paulo from souths so they dont want allan anymore
They signed Paulo 3 months ago and are still showing interest in Corey, clearly they want the Dogs to pay a large portion if there was a move of any sorts. I hope it doesn't eventuate, we need depth across the park and after next season we won't have Allan or Flanno.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d imagine suali and manu play centre next season.
Manu for sure, Suali maybe ... pretty good winger.

Allen would be a decent depth signing ... covers three positions, with the added bonus of us contributing some.

Billy Smith who they rate has had three or four major knee injuries.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Manu for sure, Suali maybe ... pretty good winger.

Allen would be a decent depth signing ... covers three positions, with the added bonus of us contributing some.

Billy Smith who they rate has had three or four major knee injuries.
Yeh I can’t count billy sadly.

I’d say momoriski is back from injury and in there.

4/5is locked with teddy, manu, suali and tupou.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No idea why they’d want him but maybe he’ll turn into a superstar …. Maybe Lisa Ann is coming over tonight to sit on my face too

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bloody hell we have Manu, Toups, Suallii and 1st class. We need a decent front rower, not a big name but hungry so Jared can school them