Cereal

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep forgetting the sugar aspect who gives a fuck when your 55 lol i LOVE the chocolate milk that is leftover after the Coco pops, arguably the best choc milk of all, dont have them weekly but i'll also hit Froot Loops once in a while too :laughing:
*don't know if it's available over east but THE BEST chocolate milk is a brand called Nippys fooking great stuff.
1-f2cef7093c-w_30001.jpg

Milo, Nutrigrain aren't bad..do the Corn Flakes brigade lace them with sugar i wonder?

Huge fan of bacon/eggs too so i mix it up, the is it healthy aspects are not considered but does it taste bloody good always is.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely forgot about this aspect but... did anyone ever mix cereals together?

I found Froot Loops to be super sweet. BUT! Combine it with some rice bubbles and *insert drool emoji*

Also - Weet Bix with milo sprinkled on top is absolute heat

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely forgot about this aspect but... did anyone ever mix cereals together?

I found Froot Loops to be super sweet. BUT! Combine it with some rice bubbles and *insert drool emoji*

When they had a mixed pack of the small boxes (like they served in motels). Not many of the varieties had more than one type, and one wasn't enough... so two different ones would end up in a bowl together.

kvzyi9e16bn21.jpg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had a hyperactive child. He was out of control.
I had the medicos check him and basically they all said the same thing.
Dont give him any cereals, particularly Kelloggs as they contain far too much sugar and other rubbish.
I tried it and it was a resounding success.
Even Corn Flakes? We only give our daughter Corn Flakes, Weet-Bix or Sultana Bran..

We know the Sultana Bran has plenty of sugar so she only has that every now and then.. But assumed Corn Flakes and Weet-Bix were fine.

We've never given her Coco Pops or Fruit Loops or anything and she's never had soft drinks. It's like giving cocaine mixed with speed to a 5 year old.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These days I'm usually pretty bad and skip breakfast. If I can be bothered, I'll have yoghurt and banana or Corn Flakes with Banana. Eggs every now and then with mushrooms and fried onion.. Try and cut down on the swine as much as I can and save it for a special Sunday breakfast every few weeks..

Used to have Sultana Bran and Just Right but I'd shit like a horse for hours after. Also used to have toast a lot for breakfast but wanted to cut down on bread in general as I was having it 2-3 times a day for years.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When they had a mixed pack of the small boxes (like they served in motels). Not many of the varieties had more than one type, and one wasn't enough... so two different ones would end up in a bowl together.

View attachment 32645
I remember once when I was in primary school (for some reason) they said that we were going to have a breakfast at school day. Basically, everyone was going to have cereal, and we place our orders for what cereal we wanted. I was psyched up because I wanted Coco Pops and we never got it at home. We needed to bring a bowl and spoon with us. So I brought a big bowl and spoon from home, one that I normally used for cereal. Then we got our orders... in those same boxes as above. It barely filled 1/8 of my bowl. I think I finished it in 2 spoons. It's fair to say I was disappointed.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How boring am I? Every morning,either porridge with a few blueberries or strawberries or a home made muesli. The nutritional value and taste of some cereals is less than the cardboard boxes they are packed in.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I usually do wholegrain, but I have been eating this wholegrain with barley that's awesome.

That said, if you want the best bread then get it from a baker. A good way to test what's in your bread is to leave it out on the bench. If it goes stale in 4 days then it's not full of preservatives.
Does that mean the Vietnamese bakery bread has no preservatives...one day is usually enough for it to go stale...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Fool emdamass or Kess eb rezz or GTFO

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does that mean the Vietnamese bakery bread has no preservatives...one day is usually enough for it to go stale...
Yeah, that stuff is usually great.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 32645
We used to take these on camping trips. They were designed so that you could open them from the back and pour milk in to use them as a bowl.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Only putting All Bran on weetbix occasionally. Old blokes need to stay regular.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s when you want to up size the meal. Apparently you become fluent in speaking Arabic after eating zaartar for three weeks lol
Can confirm, i know asians who can pronouce zatar better than most lebs lol

BTW you can speed it up to 2 weeks if you add a V to the manoush

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As kids were weren't allows to have coco pops, nutri grain etc. i can see why and wouldn't feed it to my kids (although i do sneak in some nutri grain myself on occasions). You may as well just hand em a packet of sugar and some chocolate milk...

Weetbix at least is fairly low in sugar, and so that's what kids sometimes end up with, sometimes with banana or other fruit. 1 year old smashes them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As kids were weren't allows to have coco pops, nutri grain etc. i can see why and wouldn't feed it to my kids (although i do sneak in some nutri grain myself on occasions). You may as well just hand em a packet of sugar and some chocolate milk...

Weetbix at least is fairly low in sugar, and so that's what kids sometimes end up with, sometimes with banana or other fruit. 1 year old smashes them.
I remember we used to have a weet bix with peanut butter and banana as an after school snack.