Cereal

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got my kids hooked on multigrain for sliced bread and wraps.
I usually do wholegrain, but I have been eating this wholegrain with barley that's awesome.

That said, if you want the best bread then get it from a baker. A good way to test what's in your bread is to leave it out on the bench. If it goes stale in 4 days then it's not full of preservatives.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I usually do wholegrain, but I have been eating this wholegrain with barley that's awesome.

That said, if you want the best bread then get it from a baker. A good way to test what's in your bread is to leave it out on the bench. If it goes stale in 4 days then it's not full of preservatives.
Supermarket bread is shit. You only realise this when you start making the effort to get bread from the bakery.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was a fat fuck ,,,, still am but dropping weight my go to breakfast was half a pack of Kingston's half a pack of Monte Carlos put In a bowl add milk
Or a milkshake cup half Milo half custard. Breakfast of champions and probably diabetes

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I was a fat fuck ,,,, still am but dropping weight my go to breakfast was half a pack of Kingston's half a pack of Monte Carlos put In a bowl add milk
Or a milkshake cup half Milo half custard. Breakfast of champions and probably diabetes
When I was a kid, I'd put Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot biscuits into a bowl, add hot milk, sugar on top... breakfast.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got these coffee flavoured Tim Tam's. Stuck them in a blender with a shot of coffee, banana, protein powder and milk. I swear it was like drinking butter, but it was awesome.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must add southy is now a modern day athlete from 96 kilo to just under 84 can smack out 100km a week on bike do 10 kms a night on rowing machine under 46mimutes, on mountain bike go up fuck off hills and still have a dury and whiskey at top of a hill at 43 I'm sure a heart attack ain't that far off either .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Must add southy is now a modern day athlete from 96 kilo to just under 84 can smack out 100km a week on bike do 10 kms a night on rowing machine under 46mimutes, on mountain bike go up fuck off hills and still have a dury and whiskey at top of a hill at 43 I'm sure a heart attack ain't that far off either .
Machine!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've put on about 7kg over the last month, I think my metabolism is slowing down and I'm scared :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So no more 50 dumps before 9am? Something is wrong, you should get it checked out
it's manageable as long as I don't eat dirty lol. I've started weight training and doing a lot of stretching to target some problem areas in my body but it's making me lethargic as fuck so I've just put it down to my body doing weird shit because it doesn't like it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not enough Fifa. No better exercise than getting stressed out and smashing the controller.
I played 3 games tonight and I couldn't take it anymore. 9ms games and the game is fucking slow motion, 3rd game in i disconnect in extra time. I fucking hate EA, why'd you have to remind me??