Opinion Cats are an ecological disaster in this country

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate ALL cats except Lions, which is my favourite animal.

Ever since I was a young boy I just wanted to be rich enough to have a pet lion.
I was at a zoo today and thought one of those giant tortoises would make an awesome pet. Problem is they will likely outlive you by about 100 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chiang Mai. It has a panda but not too much else. Too bloody hot for the animals tbh.

It reminded me of a time went to a zoo and it was really terrible. All it had was one small dog.

It was a Shih Tzu.
Enjoy and be safe my bro!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chiang Mai. It has a panda but not too much else. Too bloody hot for the animals tbh.

It reminded me of a time went to a zoo and it was really terrible. All it had was one small dog.

It was a Shih Tzu.
Can you steal us a panda ? On a job an their neighbours have bamboo everywhere and whilst pissing on it slowly kills it ,I'm in a losing battle but If you gots me a panda it would be game on

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I was at a zoo today and thought one of those giant tortoises would make an awesome pet. Problem is they will likely outlive you by about 100 years.
Still, thats a much better inheritance than being guilt tripped for slavery and abhorrations :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I enjoy it when my cat turns up with a dead snake at the back door. One less I have to worry about.
My cat did this when the wifey was pregnant. 4 baby browns over 2 weeks. All alive, the 1st of which she released into the kitchen. I used to think cats were cool

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Anyone that doesn't like pussy is dead to me.

Or have I misconstrued this thread?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My cat did this when the wifey was pregnant. 4 baby browns over 2 weeks. All alive, the 1st of which she released into the kitchen. I used to think cats were cool
images (11).jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you steal us a panda ? On a job an their neighbours have bamboo everywhere and whilst pissing on it slowly kills it ,I'm in a losing battle but If you gots me a panda it would be game on
Bamboo grows so fast. It's main purpose here in Thailand is scaffolding.

re the Panda: I would but they only have one (china took the other one back for some reason).

He does look a bit lonely though.

20220427_100206.jpg

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foxes, wild pigs and deer are all increasing their numbers in SE QLD.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also hate running bamboo and the new 'bamboo' grass the nurseries are selling. Both time consuming to remove.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the main reason people care less about cats roaming over dogs is that cats don't attack and kill people. Dogs do.

But cats are a problem for wildlife, especially strays. I let my cats out but only because I can track where they go, I keep them well fed, I never let them out at night, and we don't have much wildlife in our immediate area.
I agree to a degree with what you say regarding dogs, but i think its more that we have bad owners than bad dogs. Some dickheads get powerful dogs and make them aggressive thinking they are more protective, yet don't protect their dog by not securing it or letting kids be around the dog unsupervised. Dogs are naturally brave and protective they dont need to be antagonised to viciousness.
Putting a bell on your cats when you let them out at least gives their prey have a fighting chance.