Opinion Cats are an ecological disaster in this country

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You only have to look at the species that have become extinct in this country due to introduced vermin like cats foxes etc . . . Its true of dogs,there are no bad dogs just bad owners. But cats are far more predatory and their owners aren't brought to account like dog owners are. Most cat owners wouldn't know where their cats are most of the time. the government could do worse than put a bounty on cats,If dogs were allowed to just roam and predate could you imagine the outcry, if they are concerned with our precious unique fawna,cats need to kept at their home and if caught wandering, impounded and their owners fined

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
humans alone have done a lot more damage to the environment/wildlife as cats have.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
humans alone have done a lot more damage to the environment/wildlife as cats have.
Some cat owners are responsible most aren't. Dog owners are required by law to control their dogs . . .I'll presume you're a cat owner that generally doesn't know where your cat is

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some cat owners are responsible most aren't. Dog owners are required by law to control their dogs . . .I'll presume you're a cat owner that generally doesn't know where your cat is
agree there are some bad cat owners who should keep cats inside at night.
yeah I'm a cat owner but my cat is deaf so he's inside 24/7

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Humans should be impounded and their owners fined? I'm cool with slavery but fining owners for the reprobates actions is where I draw the line
When choosing to have humans as pets is legal we'll have to legislate that i guess. But having pets is a luxury not a right in most countries. Perhaps i didn't simplify this enough for you. Most people with an IQ above room temperature will grasp the concept. Your pets are your responsibility. Its your job to feed them, not the environments

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
When choosing to have humans as pets is legal we'll have to legislate that i guess. But having pets is a luxury not a right in most countries. Perhaps i didn't simplify this enough for you. Most people with an IQ above room temperature will grasp the concept. Your pets are your responsibility. Its your job to feed them, not the environments
Talks about IQ - can't grasp the concept of sarcasm :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought this was about AFL and Geelong
Oh well same issue
Im a Blue bagger and i have a sneaking suspicion our very own Assassin may be Saab # 42 for the mighty Blues . . .perhaps he flees in Saabs, who's to say

Screenshot_20220426-220033_Chrome.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My dog accidentally killed a cat on a walk