News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldve been the best way forward. Couldve put the dupe accusations to bed without us each having to meet some random lunatic in a Maccas carpark as ur proposing. Mark my words it wouldve been the most watched podcast theyve ever had too and we wouldve had some great discussion and analysis. But unfortunately as I said, crickets
Make it happen if you are so convinced it will work out amazingly.
BTW where did I suggest a Macca's car park?
I alluded to an establishment that serves alcohol.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been spending the last 4/5 hours running through models and scenarios to understand how this signing could make sense
And it’s hit me like a yehudi atomic bomb

The club are preparing to offload JAC and Connor is the replacement !!
Tonka or matchbox?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You were replying to him because he asserted he had blocked you.
Any lower will require a diagram, and not, I am not drawing for you!
Nah he said there was a spoiler alert or something not a block

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You took the time to write that...why couldn't you just answer my question? None of those 1000 previous replies were to me so I wouldn't know where to look.
At a guess, I would say because my explanation would be a lot longer and more involved than the short reply I provided…but in all honesty, I can’t even remember what your original question was… lol

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At a guess, I would say because my explanation would be a lot longer and more involved than the short reply I provided…but in all honesty, I can’t even remember what your original question was… lol
Just who are the people you write of that are 'wrecking our club' and who would you replace them with.??

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Crichton at fullback and possibly Xerri as one centre, my guess is Tracey will be fighting for the other centre spot.

I don't mind an attacking line up of;

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Xerri
11 Kikau
12 Preston
4 Tracey
5 Kiraz

Always a Bulldog
solid line up. i’m happy with that if that’s how it pans out. backline sorted, forwards next and we’ve got a team

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you think most people feel when you have a clown crew repeating their shit in every post?
Are you happy for them to say on a public forum that the club makes money of people’s misery?
you’d say that if it was your burner account hehe

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol sorry for not monitoring the actions of 1 member out of thousands. How important do u think u are

Lippy? Nah bro just sharing an opinion that id happily share anywhere And do. Lippy ones are the ones abusing constantly, threatening violence and telling multiple members to kill themselfs in various ways. They aint saying those things to anyones face in realiry
I'd say it to your face, kill yourself! (Awaits tears :tearsofjoy:)

You are too soft to meet in person!

Keep the trolling agenda up cocksucker, you are pathetic!