News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aww, you poor dear. Are the mean people bothering you with their opinions? There, there.,
Question i cant be bothers going thru 15pages of this carnage
Do you support the singings of these utility halves?
Fuck the Kennel had turned into a swamp of shit these days.

I love coming on and seeing the biffs, but at the same time I also love hearing people's views on the dogs. Being abroad, I don't know many of these players so really value people's insight.

There's actually so little on this thread about Tracey, whereas most of it is dick measuring and pissing contests.

Shame really but I guess you have to expect it? I did get a thread ban for doing much much less tho ... money speaks I guess?
Imagine poor Tracey going oh yeh I'll just check out what these mad dogs are saying about me
Fuck 660 replies 20 pages they must love me
And as he's clicking thru he'd be calling his mgr to make a deal with the tigers

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard otherwise. Apparently this is the most active off season this website has ever seen according to multiple members comments
@04 Dreaming None of us have sworn at other members and only stick to the topics. Others know what we and some others like @Flanagun and @Nasheed say is right they instead have to launch the tirades they don’t want to accept the NRL is passing Gus by, Ciraldo wasn’t the right choice, we need someone just someone to show backbone leadership and the constant changing of the roster doesn’t bring any good or stability.

I proved an analysis of Connor Tracey and no one can discuss the football side of things because I am right. If a club was rebuilding they keep Averillo who 4yrs younger and played 12 more games already. The short term fixes you need to do it all again 12-24 months later. The cycle never ends.

I also raise the point our top 30 is currently exhausted. To sign a Connor Tracey we have to look at a logical player trade that would suit them. Fox isn’t an option because they have Ronaldo and Katoa. No one can logically discuss this and doesn’t understand registered NRL contracts

And we don’t seem to be in a cap position to fully donate RFM to someone and because our own club has leaked about RFM other clubs are one step ahead of Gould knowing eventually he’ll have to pay full freight to get rid of him. RFM isn’t chasing an extra year so he doesn’t have to do anything. He’s got his last pay day. People can’t see the logic in this. Always look at different ways to skin a cat never go head first. So many of our deluded fans don’t want to critically analyse anything.

We are running a risk having Edwards as a train & trial. If just one other club rated him he would be gone. Maybe I know nothing as I do rate him. Once a club chased Wilson he was offered top 30.

Our media communications is all over the place and that’s a lack of backbone from the top.

Once people accept it’s not a rebuild and not get blinded by all this we will have a chance of being successful.

Originally the yes vote had 70% support it ended up to under 40% nationally in no time despite having all the financial resources and media backing. Only one area backed it. The no vote chipped away and slowly grew. The yes voters became more angrier and couldn’t have logical discussion. All the king Gus handles have this trait. Yes voters in the end encouraged to vote often and so many accounts seem to be the same.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming None of us have sworn at other members and only stick to the topics. Others know what we and some others like @Flanagun and @Nasheed say is right they instead have to launch the tirades they don’t want to accept the NRL is passing Gus by, Ciraldo wasn’t the right choice, we need someone just someone to show backbone leadership and the constant changing of the roster doesn’t bring any good or stability.

I proved an analysis of Connor Tracey and no one can discuss the football side of things because I am right. If a club was rebuilding they keep Averillo who 4yrs younger and played 12 more games already. The short term fixes you need to do it all again 12-24 months later. The cycle never ends.

I also raise the point our top 30 is currently exhausted. To sign a Connor Tracey we have to look at a logical player trade that would suit them. Fox isn’t an option because they have Ronaldo and Katoa. No one can logically discuss this and doesn’t understand registered NRL contracts

And we don’t seem to be in a cap position to fully donate RFM to someone and because our own club has leaked about RFM other clubs are one step ahead of Gould knowing eventually he’ll have to pay full freight to get rid of him. RFM isn’t chasing an extra year so he doesn’t have to do anything. He’s got his last pay day. People can’t see the logic in this. Always look at different ways to skin a cat never go head first. So many of our deluded fans don’t want to critically analyse anything.

We are running a risk having Edwards as a train & trial. If just one other club rated him he would be gone. Maybe I know nothing as I do rate him. Once a club chased Wilson he was offered top 30.

Our media communications is all over the place and that’s a lack of backbone from the top.

Once people accept it’s not a rebuild and not get blinded by all this we will have a chance of being successful.

Originally the yes vote had 70% support it ended up to under 40% nationally in no time despite having all the financial resources and media backing. Only one area backed it. The no vote chipped away and slowly grew. The yes voters became more angrier and couldn’t have logical discussion. All the king Gus handles have this trait. Yes voters in the end encouraged to vote often and so many accounts seem to be the same.
Didn't you vote yes @Flanagun ?
Are you hoping folks forgot that?
I've raised the Averillo topic, and you called me out on evidence with your @04 Dreaming account.
You don't remember that?
Folks also have raised Tracey v Averillo in defence and normal play.
Averillo only holds his own in broken play where he has space to run around/away from other players.
If he lacked speed, he would not be considered beyond NSW Cup.
Apologies for the inconvenient truth, I'm sure you can reconcile with one of your personalities to lessen the suffering.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Question i cant be bothers going thru 15pages of this carnage
Do you support the singings of these utility halves?

Imagine poor Tracey going oh yeh I'll just check out what these mad dogs are saying about me
Fuck 660 replies 20 pages they must love me
And as he's clicking thru he'd be calling his mgr to make a deal with the tigers
He certainly wouldn't get a great endorsement of the Bulldogs supporters by reading through this messed up thread.

Instead of one set of problem posters irritating Kennellers with their negative agendas; we now have two!... to sort thru with their replies and constant tagging of the pests.

Geez there's just no footy spoken of at all on here at present. Completely taken over by 2 factions going hammer and tongs at each other with no end in sight.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can confirm he actually does live in Europe......
Damn.
How is my pet @Tassie Devil supposed to buy me shit in Tassie if he doesn't even live where he advertises he does?
All good, trust both of you, yet only have the info he's supplied to go off.
I will survive, I think...