News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s face it … he’s got the time, because he’s suckled on the Australian tax payers teat like a little piglet for the last 5 or 6 years … he uses and edits ChatGPT just enough and throws in a few mistakes so people think it’s actually him writhing it ..
‘He’s always 100% right on predictions 3 days after everyone else is already clued in on it ..

And he had multiple accounts and pretends to be multiple people ,,, what you applauded most sensible people find sad ..

So yes all the qualities he needs to be a master-bating troll .. take away the tax payers benefits and he’d have to grow up and and get a job and contribute to this wonderful country like the majority of us do …
Why are you lying?
Firstly I do not use chatgpt.
I don’t even understand how I can use Chatgpt in doggs contexts.
And if you scroll back to 2018 (or any year) you’ll see I’m the exact same as. I was then as I am now. No chat gpt then. I know what it is but never used it.
And I don’t cheat the Aussie tax payer I cheat Centrelink. You do the research where most of Centrelink comes from? Corporate greed.
And I’d I didn’t have Centrelink support do u think I’ll have enough time to be here?
Multiple account myth has been busted repeatedly and there’s no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise I have.
But I got disciples.

And if you count predictions coming true 3 months before they happen as 3 days after u need to go back to the kings school and use taht education that was paid for.
Look at my hood thread for example

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cooking off period has finished but the guy probably will be piss*d off and will ask for a release as he didn’t sign up for crap
Probably and I think and maybe and they should are all assumptions nothing is solid or real just like you and the clown crew.
A lot off assumptions but no hard facts.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently Connor is injured and won’t return to training til JAN..
Anyone else heard that?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, will make it harder to integrate into the side.
Yep and if he's playing fullback he's the one that needs to organise our goal line defence. Christ almighty I never want to see Perham there again

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep and if he's playing fullback he's the one that needs to organise our goal line defence. Christ almighty I never want to see Perham there again
Who was it that jinxed us by asserting we wouldn't ever see Perham in first grade again?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was it that jinxed us by asserting we wouldn't ever see Perham in first grade again?
I thought he went well in the last game. He rarely played fullback before 2023 they decided to put him there from day one. Was a left field call. I do think Averillo shouldn’t have been moved from fullback after going well in 2022. Gould and Ciraldo when picking the starting side last season saw Perham as the future.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he went well in the last game. He rarely played fullback before 2023 they decided to put him there from day one. Was a left field call. I do think Averillo shouldn’t have been moved from fullback after going well in 2022. Gould and Ciraldo when picking the starting side last season saw Perham as the future.
Can you at least stay on track and answer the question you decide to reply to?
You might as well utter oranges are sweet, yet I like the smell of the old Sydney Ferries!
It makes just as much sense as your reply to the post you've quoted!

EDIT - Another on ignore.

Last edited:

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you at least stay on track and answer the question you decide to reply to?
You might as well utter oranges are sweet, yet I like the smell of the old Sydney Ferries!
It makes just as much sense as your reply to the post you've quoted!
I’m just replying to the Perham comment. Had his best game in the last round finally saved best to last and I found it odd he played fullback nearly all year. His best and only shot next year is winger if two are unavailable or Kiraz playing in centre.