News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't you vote yes @Flanagun ?
Are you hoping folks forgot that?
I've raised the Averillo topic, and you called me out on evidence with your @04 Dreaming account.
You don't remember that?
Folks also have raised Tracey v Averillo in defence and normal play.
Averillo only holds his own in broken play where he has space to run around/away from other players.
If he lacked speed, he would not be considered beyond NSW Cup.
Apologies for the inconvenient truth, I'm sure you can reconcile with one of your personalities to lessen the suffering.
Very true about Averillo..

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did vote yes.... and would do so again tomorrow, if given the chance...

As for your your conspiracy theories about me being other members... we all know the only other member I am is you. Which means you voted yes, too... no matter how much you try to deny it.
You do know, you are talking to your self, right.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that something unexpected is about to Happen !
Does it feel a little crowded between 1 and 7 ?
can only think ado carr will be leaving cant see anyone else in those positions leaving

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Tracey is getting $500k from us, Avo would have probably wanted something in that ballpark. Maybe he went to Dolphin for more, or we only offered $450k? Who knows, but Tracey is better imo. He is on a similar talent level but hardly ever has a bad game. Avo was pretty inconsistent.
Avo had halves who couldn’t pass a football, the other played in a top 4 side lol

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo had halves who couldn’t pass a football, the other played in a top 4 side lol
@Berries so many players improve when they leave Canterbury. It’s a worrying trend. Averillo, Alamoti, Flanagan and Waddell all look much happier and more relaxed in the various media we’ve seen on them. Penrith had Alamoti launch the new 2024 major sponsor and Redcliffe had Averillo on a panel at a sponsors event.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cooling off period long finished.

Can't reneg now.

Another dumb comment brought to us by our sponsor @Nasheed
Cooking off period has finished but the guy probably will be piss*d off and will ask for a release as he didn’t sign up for crap

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok so the bloke comes for an opportunity at firsts, most likely fullback.
Then we buy 4 utilities and Tracey
It’s logic.
If he performs he will get his opportunity.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wade Graham, Moylan, now Tracey,

I’m worried the Sharks might be building a war chest for AFB ..

That signing would make them premiership contenders for sure ..

We need him bad, I don’t care about price at this stage … just get him ..

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he performs he will get his opportunity.

Why bother replying, use ignore? So much better than reading dribble!

Hopefully we have admins that will ban the trolls, if not, why not?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why bother replying, use ignore? So much better than reading dribble!

Hopefully we have admins that will ban the trolls, if not, why not?
You don’t discuss anything either, just argue and accuse, making you a troll too

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t discuss anything either, just argue and accuse, making you a troll too
@Berries well said.

A lot of people accused of being trolls don't attack other members, try to talk about football, have an understanding of the game and don't just fall for the status quo hype issued by the club. Those who are accused of being trolls will look at a situation, topic or issue where they will digest it and formulate their own opinion.

I can understand many of the fans are looking for the miracle saviour that will get us back to the semis. They just want to believe and see that everything is good and when someone raises a question or doubt they get shouted down. I'm sure signings like Davey, Brown, Reynolds, Pele and Quai Ward were hailed as genius from Gould. They're all gone now. Gabreal is about to get the flick and he hasn't even started his development and NRL deals. People put their faith blindly into it and don't want to see objective points of views. When people ask questions or see things outside the narrative they get bullied attacked.

I hope I'm wrong. I want us winning the premiership next year. It's where our club should always be. I've just seen this been played out too many times before with a beverage of signings in and a beverage of players being flicked while under contract. It doesn't create a good environment no matter how many times they have watered down coffees at Jobels. A club is built by the people inside the four walls of it and we are always changing it too much to not carry on the history, culture and legacy of the Bulldogs.

Thank you @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @Nasheed @TheSexDogs @Marki @Berries and others I might have missed who provide concise views of their own thoughts and don't have to resort to name calling others. I enjoy your posts. You're the real genuine supporters of the Bulldogs because you care and when something isn't right you call it out.