News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Berries well said.

A lot of people accused of being trolls don't attack other members, try to talk about football, have an understanding of the game and don't just fall for the status quo hype issued by the club. Those who are accused of being trolls will look at a situation, topic or issue where they will digest it and formulate their own opinion.

I can understand many of the fans are looking for the miracle saviour that will get us back to the semis. They just want to believe and see that everything is good and when someone raises a question or doubt they get shouted down. I'm sure signings like Davey, Brown, Reynolds, Pele and Quai Ward were hailed as genius from Gould. They're all gone now. Gabreal is about to get the flick and he hasn't even started his development and NRL deals. People put their faith blindly into it and don't want to see objective points of views. When people ask questions or see things outside the narrative they get bullied attacked.

I hope I'm wrong. I want us winning the premiership next year. It's where our club should always be. I've just seen this been played out too many times before with a beverage of signings in and a beverage of players being flicked while under contract. It doesn't create a good environment no matter how many times they have watered down coffees at Jobels. A club is built by the people inside the four walls of it and we are always changing it too much to not carry on the history, culture and legacy of the Bulldogs.

Thank you @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @Nasheed @TheSexDogs @Marki @Berries and others I might have missed who provide concise views of their own thoughts and don't have to resort to name calling others. I enjoy your posts. You're the real genuine supporters of the Bulldogs because you care and when something isn't right you call it out.
Another dumb post brought to us by @Polly Power and sponsored by @Nasheed

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You don’t discuss anything either, just argue and accuse, making you a troll too
Don't mind your posts, you come across as a fan! :hearteyes:

I'm no word count, bagging the club.. I'm here to support the Bulldogs! I want us back on top!

My apologies if you don't like me calling out trolls.

That's the admins job...

Sign me up admins!

Go the doggies!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Berries well said.

A lot of people accused of being trolls don't attack other members, try to talk about football, have an understanding of the game and don't just fall for the status quo hype issued by the club. Those who are accused of being trolls will look at a situation, topic or issue where they will digest it and formulate their own opinion.

I can understand many of the fans are looking for the miracle saviour that will get us back to the semis. They just want to believe and see that everything is good and when someone raises a question or doubt they get shouted down. I'm sure signings like Davey, Brown, Reynolds, Pele and Quai Ward were hailed as genius from Gould. They're all gone now. Gabreal is about to get the flick and he hasn't even started his development and NRL deals. People put their faith blindly into it and don't want to see objective points of views. When people ask questions or see things outside the narrative they get bullied attacked.

I hope I'm wrong. I want us winning the premiership next year. It's where our club should always be. I've just seen this been played out too many times before with a beverage of signings in and a beverage of players being flicked while under contract. It doesn't create a good environment no matter how many times they have watered down coffees at Jobels. A club is built by the people inside the four walls of it and we are always changing it too much to not carry on the history, culture and legacy of the Bulldogs.

Thank you @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @Nasheed @TheSexDogs @Marki @Berries and others I might have missed who provide concise views of their own thoughts and don't have to resort to name calling others. I enjoy your posts. You're the real genuine supporters of the Bulldogs because you care and when something isn't right you call it out.
Shut the fck up you fkn clown ****.
1701166632865.gif

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Berries so many players improve when they leave Canterbury. It’s a worrying trend. Averillo, Alamoti, Flanagan and Waddell all look much happier and more relaxed in the various media we’ve seen on them. Penrith had Alamoti launch the new 2024 major sponsor and Redcliffe had Averillo on a panel at a sponsors event.
:tearsofjoy: So now you’re a psychologist and/or body language expert? That’ll do me Polly :tearsofjoy:.

OF COURSE clubs promote new recruits - as they’ve done FOREVER - who do you think was among those promoting our 2024 jersey? That’s right - new recruit Blake Taffe - and he looks happy too :-).
IMG_7596.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: So now you’re a psychologist and/or body language expert? That’ll do me Polly :tearsofjoy:.

OF COURSE clubs promote new recruits - as they’ve done FOREVER - who do you think was among those promoting our 2024 jersey? That’s right - new recruit Blake Taffe - and he looks happy too :-).
View attachment 96315
I reckon he poses that before the signing yo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure signings like Davey, Brown, Reynolds, Pele and Quai Ward were hailed as genius from Gould.
Nope not one of them. Very different situation 12 months ago to today and for obvious reasons. But, keep the observations coming - they’re hilarious :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been about a bit and have seen my fair share of trolls and internet *****. I've been one of the many times!

But @Nasheed ... man, I can nothing but applaud you dude. I've never seen such a masterclass as it honestly takes dedication to do what you're doing

People chatting like he's just having a laugh. Fucking hell, it takes serious work to troll multiple threads, keep the conversation going and not get banned.

Fucking master.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys had it so good growing up u don’t know what it’s like to be from the streets and speak thugg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Judging by what few comments I've read about Tracey on here, he's a really good pickup? Seems like a top player.

Yes, we need props. We all know that. But, it would be stupid to stop recruiting quality players in other positions just to focus on that.

We'll get our middles. I can feel it.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been about a bit and have seen my fair share of trolls and internet *****. I've been one of the many times!

But @Nasheed ... man, I can nothing but applaud you dude. I've never seen such a masterclass as it honestly takes dedication to do what you're doing

People chatting like he's just having a laugh. Fucking hell, it takes serious work to troll multiple threads, keep the conversation going and not get banned.

Fucking master.
Let’s face it … he’s got the time, because he’s suckled on the Australian tax payers teat like a little piglet for the last 5 or 6 years … he uses and edits ChatGPT just enough and throws in a few mistakes so people think it’s actually him writhing it ..
‘He’s always 100% right on predictions 3 days after everyone else is already clued in on it ..

And he had multiple accounts and pretends to be multiple people ,,, what you applauded most sensible people find sad ..

So yes all the qualities he needs to be a master-bating troll .. take away the tax payers benefits and he’d have to grow up and and get a job and contribute to this wonderful country like the majority of us do …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys had it so good growing up u don’t know what it’s like to be from the streets and speak thugg
Who says we had it so good and didn’t have to live on the streets and come up through the school of hard knocks …

From what I experienced in my youth, you wouldn’t last a week on the streets … what you call thug talk would get your lights put out .. I suggest you stay in your fantasy little mind bubble … you wouldn’t cope with a real dose of street reality ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Fucking master.
Thankyou for d kind words.
Back handed compliment because imma just being real and not trolling but yes, engaging.
Gift of critical thinking and #132 IQ I guess.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who says we had it so good and didn’t have to live on the streets and come up through the school of hard knocks …

From what I experienced in my youth, you wouldn’t last a week on the streets … what you call thug talk would get your lights put out .. I suggest you stay in your fantasy little mind bubble … you wouldn’t cope with a real dose of street reality ..
Getting done for pinching a girls ass at the kings school and getting caught with dads credit card at stilettos is different from the ghetto Uleh