News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
With Crichton at fullback and possibly Xerri as one centre, my guess is Tracey will be fighting for the other centre spot.

I don't mind an attacking line up of;

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Xerri
11 Kikau
12 Preston
4 Tracey
5 Kiraz

Always a Bulldog
Tracey is a quality player and would be a great signing
I rate him very highly
Sharks must have Dykes earmarked to take Tracey spot

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cotric played 1 year, injured his toe mid season and never played for the club again.
Case of the ol' turf toe. Gotta watch out for that grass, it'll getchya!!! Has barely been sighted since going back to Canberra. I think he is off contract also with no takers. So yeah, Canterbury are not responsible for the downfall of Mr Cotric.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate him very highly
I rate Tracey highly. With our current squad he 100% makes the 17. Although is he what we need? Spending money on outside backs when we don’t have a single alpha prop is poor squad management.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I rate Tracey highly. With our current squad he 100% makes the 17. Although is he what we need? Spending money on outside backs when we don’t have a single alpha prop is poor squad management.
We missed out on all the good middle options for 2024, there's nothing let now. We try again for 2025.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
David Ricco - "absolutely definitive" that Tracey will be at Bulldog next year, 3 year deal.
I mean Jayden Sullivan was supposed to be feeding the scrums for us in 2024 but that was Buzz. Riccio has a much better strike rate

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As the Alpha persona of this body, I do!

This is the problem, when you talk shit, people utilise it against you.
Regret asserting that I'm an Alt account of yours yet?
Not a bit. This isn’t exactly the mic dropping zinger you think ot is, dupey.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rate him very highly
If Tracey is released, the sharks would likely want a trade.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We missed out on all the good middle options for 2024, there's nothing let now. We try again for 2025.
Hopefully Gus is enquiring with clubs that might need to move a good middle option this season on due to cap pressure. We can have all the outside backs in the world but if we’ve got no go forward next season we’re fucked.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Tracey is released, the sharks would likely want a trade.
We need to trade as our Top 30 is full. They will want a realistic trade. Cronulla and Gould are probably discussing this back and forth now.

Fox and Kiraz two viable trades not an option for Sharks they have Katoa and Ronaldo.

Who are the realistic incumbent trades they think of? Burton and Kikau off limits, Preston would be suicide to trade, they have a better 9 than us, they have a marquee 7 so they wouldn't want Sexton, I doubt they want Knight. All the rest either new signings or not viable.