News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Why would they ban them when they're bringing so much traffic?
Trolls? Is that what u call the handful of members who are bringing the reality, honesty and critical thinking share platter to the party. This place is a zoo. The members abusing, insighting violence and telling others members to kill themselfs should be the ones banned

And who should I speak to about claiming my cut of the ad rev

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reggie's Mitch will have a very strong team.... all fighting for 1st grade selection. Looks good for the future. Just got rid of another deadwood prop, hopefully a top prop signing will be announced before Xmas.
Theres none left so dont get your hopes up. We have missed every top prop target

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They looked good yesterday.
Good to see Gus, Harry, Jacko etc all there.
I’ll get pics next time if anyone wants ‘em.
What times are they doing on field work?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks
I could be wrong butI think thats the flegg squad around that time.
Yes it was hence Jacko was leading the session, but Harry and Gus were there too.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it was hence Jacko was leading the session, but Harry and Gus were there too.
Last few years iv stopped and watched morning sessions around 10.30 - but havent seen any activity the last two times i was in the area - one of the fb sites did a good video of the flegg Squad last Saturday down near Botany Bay.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Riccio has doubled down this morning on SEN radio stating that he expects Connor Tracey to be announced at the Bulldogs before the end of the week. Also says he believes Sharks looking to get a player in return.

Bulldogs talk around the 6min 30 sec mark on "The Back Page With David Riccio"

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to understand the reasoning behind all the utilities and the lack of middles - not saying i agree with it just pondering
* Philosophy of speed n mobility as the game speeds up?
* Hutchison n Mann - considered forwards rather than backs?
* Xerri maybe a back rower given his size?
* Skelton to transition to a forward - his defensive issues are more decision making than tackling?
* Kikau to transition to more a middle role?
I believe Salmon was signed as a forward. He’s a big dog, albeit weak gutted apparently. Hutchison is big enough to play there too. Mann not as big but tough enough to play 9, 11/12/13. Salmon and Hutch can also play 5/8th and centre (in Hutch’s case). It’s really just affording us some options and flexibility. The meme that we’re buying all the utilities, is hilarious (not) but ignores the fact that they aren’t all likely to play first grade together.

Tracey is pushing it as far as what we need imo, but he fits the mold of what they’re clearly looking for, which is a tough and gutsy player. That to me is hos strength. He’s pretty quick and skilful too, but he has a go. That’s what we need more of. Where we’d play him if we did get him? Stuffed if I know but that’s for the coaches to figure out.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont mind the signings as i see many as stop gap solutions as there is money in the cap to be spent. My only concern is that we dont have the luxury of having 4-6 weeks to figure out what our best lineup looks like. I hope with so many options available, CC is able to sort out who plays where now, so that we have a settled lineup ready to go round 1.