News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*Choose not to vote

Because one vote is pointless in a system that is driven by cliques and factionalism. It really shouldn't be hard to understand. But I get a distinct impression from you that you aren't very bright, so I guess it's understandable.
Easier to clap back with opinions on a forum. Plus your alter egos can’t vote so you’re right it is only one vote

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Before everyone gets carried away, this is from Brett Reed. He is almost as guilty of bashing the dogs as Buzz, so doubt he will get any inside info from us, Maybe from Tracie's side, but that is most likely just trying to put pressure on Cronulla. It is clearly Wielder is the one who gets leaks from Gus. So until it comes from him or the club, it is likely BS. Looking at our roster can't see it. Along with the names everyone know about we have Samrani who looks like a beast and hopefully comes good, we also have Harry Hayes and a number of the flegg blokes coming up who will push for a centre spot. We have Taafe, Critta, Wilson and Kiraz who are all unproven but will fight it out for the fb spot. Just can't see it happening.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Before everyone gets carried away, this is from Brett Reed. He is almost as guilty of bashing the dogs as Buzz, so doubt he will get any inside info from us, Maybe from Tracie's side, but that is most likely just trying to put pressure on Cronulla. It is clearly Wielder is the one who gets leaks from Gus. So until it comes from him or the club, it is likely BS. Looking at our roster can't see it. Along with the names everyone know about we have Samrani who looks like a beast and hopefully comes good, we also have Harry Hayes and a number of the flegg blokes coming up who will push for a centre spot. We have Taafe, Critta, Wilson and Kiraz who are all unproven but will fight it out for the fb spot. Just can't see it happening.
It means Wilson becomes depth which is very good for us if we have an injury. We don't need to over complicate it.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one with inside info has confirmed that any talks have even taken place or that we’ve even enquired. No quotes from player, manager or club in the article…

Brent Read strikes again.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another utility. Just what we need. Fuckin' lol at this loser club.
You really need to sit down with a professional and sort out your mental health buddy.. it’s not normal for someone to constantly seek others attention like you do.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
isn’t this bloke said that we were guaranteed to sign sele?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you positive about that???
Pretty damn sure. Signing Woods was a good outcome, I guess. But he'll probably be a rooster by the time he's 20, once he realises he won't enjoy success here. Unless we boot the duds, if we do that, he could be the next great dogs half.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You really need to sit down with a professional and sort out your mental health buddy.. it’s not normal for someone to constantly seek others attention like you do.
Thanks for the tip, Siggy

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You insult me all the time. I see no reason to be polite.

I've maintained all along I'm fine with you insulting me, anyway. My issue is you often don't back up your insults with a rational argument to show why I'm supposedly so stupid, which gives the distinct impression you don't have one.

Did I provide a rational argument before I implied you're a bit of a dumbass? Why yes, yes, I did. So no hypocrisy here.

Geez, you should stop. You're just embarrassing yourself, at this point.
Wow - righteous and a victim in a single post :tearsofjoy:.

Maybe focus on a new handle - a player who’s actually at the club you allegedly support? Alternatively here’s some suggestions:

@NonVotingForumLurker
@ProblemForEverySolution
@RighteousRabbler

No need to tell us when you change.
We’ll smell it a mile off :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow - righteous and a victim in a single post :tearsofjoy:.

Maybe focus on a new handle - a player who’s actually at the club you allegedly support? Alternatively here’s some suggestions:

@NonVotingForumLurker
@ProblemForEverySolution
@RighteousRabbler

No need to tell us when you change.
We’ll smell it a mile off :-).
Maybe I'll consider a name change... but only if you change your handle to @Pom-PomDog