Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why was berries banned?
He was a kennel fav for nanny years

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
why would they go into the final series with losses everywhere? At the end of the day you have to beat manly to win the comp.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did just that,
I could not find anything worthy of a banning?

He was also a mod once upon a time,
I'm just guessing but his last 15 or so posts have been derogatory . Ie Hodko is sh*t, Reynolds is crap, he's new years resolution was to find a new club to support etc and these were all posted in the off season . I'm guessing his posts probably spiraled out of control once we lost the first game ... Maybe they were deleted

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just guessing but his last 15 or so posts have been derogatory . Ie Hodko is sh*t, Reynolds is crap, he's new years resolution was to find a new club to support etc and these were all posted in the off season . I'm guessing his posts probably spiraled out of control once we lost the first game ... Maybe they were deleted
Lol, but he posted like that for years, everyone who knew him, knew he was a sarcastic tongue in cheek style poster,

You are right though, the deleted posts hold the key to his demise, assuming there were deleted posts. And no doubt there were.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
bahahahha, I remember this thread

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Berries was banned because of an image he posted. It left the mod team with no choice

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was before I was a mod, I just happened to see it before it was removed.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Des looked lost and had tears in his eyes last night, doubt they are tanking it

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tanking theory not valid

Guys, I really don't think the tanking theory being proposed is valid. Tanking will only hand Souths 2nd spot. We want 2nd spot. Its too early 7-8 weeks out from finals to be throwing games when a host of other teams are hot on our tails. The more plausible theory is that we have hit a flat patch after lifting to beat both Manly and Storm with six or seven first graders missing. With players hopefully returning this week the Friday night blockbuster against Penrith should see us return to form again.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
tanking is very possible because the bulldogs are thinking about next years draft

Status
Not open for further replies.