Canterbury are Tanking to avoid Manly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrotovski

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the team that scores the most points will win the match imo we dont want this, this is where the club will be heading in they're opinion as well

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So many facepalms in here.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sarcastic or not this thread is Fkn stupid.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we bomb out it will be the biggest Choke in history, I would like to see them chance their arm a bit and actually flog a side like we did against the Dragons early in the year, we just went out and did a job on them.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i was thinking of changing it, couldnt be bothered. He is a dud these days. Its amazing how a player can go from a confident player to a player who has been the worse signing of the year. Its amazing how a change of club can make a difference, negatively for Sandow and positively for a guy like Inu.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Here is my theory: Bulldogs will lose their remaining 2 matches and they will be horrible. They want to avoid First at all costs. Why? To avoid finals matches against Manly Week One of the finals. They want to finish 2nd. That will give them a MUCH easier match to start off their finals campaign, and it'll give them momentum. I'm expecting them to keep losing till Rd 26. Even though they'll lose that minor premiership, they may rather have momentum and not lose the first week with the 2nd chance. A nice and easy first week for them in the finals is their plan. NOT ONLY THAT, but they've dropped one of the form hookers in Ennis. Interesting..

I know, it does not sound like a club would do this - but who knows what can happen?

Thoughts?
No tanking here. If you want to win the Comp you HAVE to beat Manly first. I would like to see them GONE prior to the Grand Final.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Heres my theory: if we cannot beat Manly we are not good enough to win the comp. I know that, you know that and Des and the players know that. Who cares when we play them. People should be tanking to avoid us FFS not vice versa

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des is not that stupid and neither is TG!!! is there not a substantial amount of money to be given if one wins the minor premiership?? + the Giltinan Shield.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
An intercept and 2 lucky tries off kicks does not constitute a true win
12 in a row was pure luck and on tonights result well lets say its ran out

But take solace in the lucky win and say that your tanking (AKA Cheating)
and imagine everything is fine

Straights sets is my prediction for the finals for those dogs of bore
Thanks for your input arse clown

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol berries.

We are going to tank 2 games and also hope Melbourne dont lose one, to lose the MP on purpose, to avoid playing one team> And we would also be at the mercy of Manly's results.

I think the team was possibly told not to play it like a finals and dont risk injury. We obviously have problems any time we play without ennis too so Des is keeping him safe. I guess the added pressure of keeping an unlikely streak alive to win the GF is off their shoulders now. Des would prefer that.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
berries was attempting to be a retard but he'll still take this lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
An intercept and 2 lucky tries off kicks does not constitute a true win
12 in a row was pure luck and on tonights result well lets say its ran out

But take solace in the lucky win and say that your tanking (AKA Cheating)
and imagine everything is fine

Straights sets is my prediction for the finals for those dogs of bore
I love posts from joined this month members with tiny post counts. They are always of the finest quality.

Trololol

Status
Not open for further replies.