Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We dont tank period u imbecile

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I hope we don't verse Manly Scumbags in Fianls week 1, just hope Manly lose both of their games and we will verse either North Queensland Cowboys or South Sydney Rabbitohs..

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my theory: Bulldogs will lose their remaining 2 matches and they will be horrible. They want to avoid First at all costs. Why? To avoid finals matches against Manly Week One of the finals. They want to finish 2nd. That will give them a MUCH easier match to start off their finals campaign, and it'll give them momentum. I'm expecting them to keep losing till Rd 26. Even though they'll lose that minor premiership, they may rather have momentum and not lose the first week with the 2nd chance. A nice and easy first week for them in the finals is their plan. NOT ONLY THAT, but they've dropped one of the form hookers in Ennis. Interesting..

I know, it does not sound like a club would do this - but who knows what can happen?

Thoughts?
If we're going to win the comp we have to beat the best. Your theory is, with all due respect, stupid

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You sound like a 13 year old boy with a good footy brain Berries

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad that some are missing the sarcasm of the thread.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't start topics like this, there are too many people here who will think it is actually happening.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm doubtful.. given if we continue our current trend there are a number of accolades/history defining moments the club can gain.

Possibly longest winning streak in X years.
Possibly longest winning streak for Des.
Minor Premiership to Des (first one).
Monetary benefits to Minor Premiership.

I mean, if we bomb out of the finals, at least if you get minor premiership you get something. If you bomb out of minor premiership and also finals, then you may as well change our teams name to St George, because we'll have choked bigtime.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr. Invisible stop taking this seriously mate

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler and our Dogs do NOT tank !!! To suggest such a thing is just F*cking stupid. To be the best you must beat the best!!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Dog men and their mean women.

The servants have the power.

Dig?

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why people are scared if we play Sea Eagles Week 1 of Finals.

* If we lose, we get a second chance.
* If we win, we knock out our biggest competitor for grand final glory.
* If we win, our team will have the belief they are serious contenders.
* If we play them week 1 of finals, it is unlikely we would have to verse them again in the finals, and if we did have to verse them again, second time lucky.

I want us to verse Manly first round. Rather that than Grandfinal time. If we knock Manly out, we are certain Premiership contenders! In my opinion, it would be more beneficial to verse the second best team in the comp in week 1 of finals. why does everyone think otherwise? weird...

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
let's face it, anyone with even half a footy brain can see winning games will get us nowhere

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
let's face it, anyone with even half a footy brain can see winning games will get us nowhere
i disagree totally. If you want to win the comp you need to be winning so you can build momentum and combinations. By not winning we put ourselves in a much less desirable position on the ladder to achieve those goals. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.