Bulldogs player walks out

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day the coaches job is to unlock the team right ?

Fact 1 under potter he had a worse team and had them playing better

Fact 2 All our senior players have fallen off a cliff with their form and whatever is going on at Bulldogs headquarters, everyone is catching it

Fact 3 If you were in charge of our club what are u gonna do
1) Change the coach because nobody is buying into his panthers system
And the word is nobody is buying into his vision

Or

2) Sack every player because their form has gone south

The manager gets paid the dollars to get the most out of the team .
He hasn’t ,most weeks since round 7 we have looked like the official wooden spooners.

Andrew Webster goes to the warriors and they are a different team.

Like I said something has happened at the bulldogs headquarters and both grades have really fallen off a cliff .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm of the belief it's Topine. Now I'm sure plenty of people are going to give me shit for this but here we go.

I get the concern for mental health, but the club is rebuilding and needs mental toughness and resilience not fragility.

If a player has mental health concerns, best get him out of a club that is going to expect those qualities. Maybe another club or the UK will be able to bend to his mental needs more.

Look I like the bloke, but if what is being said is true, then dogs should demote him out of the top 30 next year. see if he can build some mental toughness working with the right people. But if he wants to take the short cut and find a club that expects less of him, he will never amount to anything.
You’re right but look at how many people defend crying in the club.
I called this behaviour iit when I saw RFM, Briwn and Reynolds cry at various points and I was attacked for being insensitive but look where we are now. People are seeing it.
We need warriors. We need Donald trumps (Trump has said poktivians who cry are weak and pathetic)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
By the same token Topine hasn't got a fair go from CC. Let's put it into perspective...fact is the pathetic effort and body language on the field of Burton has had far more negative vibe with the teams success than anything Topine has or hasn't done.

Been put into centre and other times not selected when normally it would have been expected with injuries as next man up. Is/was capt of the Cup team, our junior POY, bleeds for the club, led the victory song and when not even in f/g. As Cup Capt alone, he should have some cred with the new coach.

He is probably down about his treatment.... and if you have a coach who picks flippin Knockonboor, a shocking ballerina winger in front of you as a f/g replacement forward, any half proud footballer would see that as a punch in the face from the coach and probably the end of your career with the club you love. Be very depressing to realise Oki was favoured over you.

For all we know he may have tried 120% at training but CC just doesn't want him for some personal bias silly reason. A bit like Pay and Rhyse Martin.

Hope he is ok and can resume his footy and this has all blown out of proportion as so much Bulldogs publicity is. Untold damage possibly done to all parties and we need to be mindful of this.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As I said boys, the club is finally doing what Brisbane done years ago. We cannot let the media take control of this BS and try to mount pressure on our club to reverse their decisions
They couldn't possibly reverse this. Blood letting. Truth sessions. Full one on ones and accountability honesty sessions are needed and it all has to be openly discussed within the team and club. It looks like its gone too far for anything else.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I don’t really care who falls or is pushed from this lot. If Ciraldo and Gould are actually drawing a line in the sand I want to see 2 things;

Every single player and staff member is held accountable and I don’t want to hear or see any bullshit fluff story’s of bonding, togetherness, how well they are training etc etc. RADIO SILENCE until the trials.

If nothing else we better come out a snarling bunch who would rather bleed than let 12 points in per game, let alone 30 fucking plus..
Haha. Like that is going to happen. Every club will put out positive pieces about the next season and how training is going. If they went silent you just leave it up to the media to make up stories. Control the narrative by putting out what you want the media to know.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the same token Topine hasn't got a fair go from CC. Let's put it into perspective...fact is the pathetic effort and body language on the field of Burton has had far more negative vibe with the teams success than anything Topine has or hasn't done.
He could be pissed that no one is having ago & letting him do most of the work.

No player chased his kick the other day, just stood there like statues.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’re right but look at how many people defend crying in the club.
I called this behaviour iit when I saw RFM, Briwn and Reynolds cry at various points and I was attacked for being insensitive but look where we are now. People are seeing it.
We need warriors. We need Donald trumps (Trump has said poktivians who cry are weak and pathetic)
Trump whines and complains all the time.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont know what happened however reading stuff this morning a few dfferences to what was online last night -
1. Burns is still at the club - did not leave effective immediately
2. Player 2 - is now reported as having requested personal leave a week after the alleged punishment for being late

Doesnt seem as dramatic as when reported that players left the club mid training

No idea where the truth sits

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He could be pissed that no one is having ago & letting him do most of the work.

No player chased his kick the other day, just stood there like statues.
He has been running around on half effort for months. If he is pissed at the others ...do better yourself. Be an example and dont play like a loser yourself.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Be disappointed if it is Topine. He gives 100% in every game & I would have thought he was a good trainer. He had two games in the forwards, one game was great & he tackled everything that moved. His 2nd game was average. Still a much higher % than many of our shirt grabbers.

Been put into centre and other times not selected when normally it would have been expected with injuries as next man up. Is/was capt of the Cup team, our junior POY, bleeds for the club, led the victory song and when not even in f/g. As Cup Capt alone, he should have some cred with the new coach.

He is probably down about his treatment.... and if you have a coach who picks flippin Knockonboor, a shocking ballerina winger in front of you as a f/g replacement forward, any half proud footballer would see that as a punch in the face from the coach and probably the end of your career with the club you love. Be very depressing to realise Oki was favoured over you.

For all we know he may have tried 120% at training but CC just doesn't want him for some personal bias silly reason. A bit like Pay and Rhyse Martin.

Hope he is ok and can resume his footy and this has all blown out of proportion as so much Bulldogs publicity is. Untold damage possibly done to all parties and we need to be mindful of this.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mental Health is the new Buzz word in Belmore. More than 1 player has claimed this. 2 i know of, if the player referred to in the article is Topine he would be the 3rd.
Ok..so RFM, Thommo, Topine

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you think that every poster on here that constantly criticizes the club is a fan, then good for you. I know it’s hard to believe that someone would actually dedicate that much of their spare time to it, but it definitely happens on many club forums. It can be either entertaining or annoying..blocking feature is great for taking care of those you find a waste of time.

Like I said, I’m sure some of the constant negative folks are fans and some are just here for some fun and revealing in our tough situation (or perhaps scum media). If you are the former, then that is awesome and “up the Dogs” and if you are the latter, then please stick around for the goods times so we can rub it in your face.
I disagree

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Be disappointed if it is Topine. He gives 100% in every game & I would have thought he was a good trainer. He had two games in the forwards, one game was great & he tackled everything that moved. His 2nd game was average. Still a much higher % than many of our shirt grabbers.
Any fair judge can see he is small but gives it everything he's got. If these loyal clubmen are given a go, brought along wisely and encouraged, it's not the size of the dog etc. Folksey, Murray, Cotter. Our club needs these types of guys who love the club.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Topine and Morrin are the smallest forwards in the team and are the only ones that have a go, wish there were more like them.