Bulldogs player walks out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What where did you guys get 750k and 600 he was probably minimum max 250k lol
His cousin (or someone who said he was his cousin) told me at a south’s game last year. Said it was a 2 year deal ti beinf identity because he had bulldogg dna because of Rod Silva and Parra were after him hard

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Braidon is intimidated by Xerri killing it at pre season. It's understandable, as he wouldn't get a run in front of Wilson, Foxx, Xerri, Kiraz and now Tracey. I would even put Skelton ahead of him.
It's a shame they can't pick Skelton as a power runner off the bench (roaming edge forward)

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His cousin (or someone who said he was his cousin) told me at a south’s game last year. Said it was a 2 year deal ti beinf identity because he had bulldogg dna because of Rod Silva and Parra were after him hard
This here [emoji115]… is the famous @Nasheed Peacock strut … it’s TK code for he read it somewhere in a Souths forum .. but we all pretend it’s real, laugh & move on ..

#Schooled again …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This here [emoji115]… is the famous @Nasheed Peacock strut … it’s TK code for he read it somewhere in a Souths forum .. but we all pretend it’s real, laugh & move on ..

#Schooled again …
Can you find that post?
I’m not on the south’s forum.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I did speak to the south’s recruitment guy once and proposed an averillo Walker swap and he thought it was a good idea
Kennel didn’t agree but I wish they did now

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did speak to the south’s recruitment guy once and proposed an averillo Walker swap and he thought it was a good idea
Kennel didn’t agree but I wish they did now
Especially all the hate now directed at Averillo and now gone from the club

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially all the hate now directed at Averillo and now gone from the club
I was abused as being the biggest traitor.
I wanted to trade off a young clueless Averillo half to learn in south’s and in return get a better deal with Walker who would have helped Flanagan mature. It was what was needed and the rare time I could have genuinely orchestrated a win/win for everyone
Hut when I got the hate I never followed it up. Not like i was getting paid for it.
I do wonder if the soutsh recruitment guy made any enquiries after I saw him

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to trade off a young clueless Averillo half to learn in south’s and in return get a better deal with Walker who would have helped Flanagan mature. It was what was needed and the rare time I could have genuinely orchestrated a win/win for everyone
Hut when I got the hate I never followed it up. Not like i was getting paid for it.
Image1701262416.895498.jpg

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We jump at Cody Walker right now

@Nasheed the other week you mentioned Barrett failed to see the Burton Flanagan combo wasn’t going to work I said he actually did the problem was he saw the solution as Burton Averillo even more fatal. I said it in a very long detailed post about our structure, two prong mistakes and how our juniors always remained strong.

Averillo was poorly managed I think why most have so much hate towards him now and make up bs about his salary is because they know what he can achieve under Bennett who will simplify his game, appreciate him and he will have a settled role. It’s a fear factor people know Averillo will shine like Meaney, DWZ, Montoya etc. I can actually accept that just sad and disappointing our fans direct hate at him and not ask why wasn’t he shining with us.

Nasheed what I’ve come to respect about you is that you think outside the box. You’re full of ideas for bettering our club. You follow the game at large. Keep it up.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Braidon is intimidated by Xerri killing it at pre season. It's understandable, as he wouldn't get a run in front of Wilson, Foxx, Xerri, Kiraz and now Tracey. I would even put Skelton ahead of him.
It's a shame they can't pick Skelton as a power runner off the bench (roaming edge forward)
Xerri ain't killing it lol some aspects maybe but he has along way to go

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What is he currently lacking?
Match fitness and match awareness in account of not playing for years Id say

We also don’t know if he knows his new body. He’s never played under heavier weight before