Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Predominately Muslim? Are you serious mate? Lol you need to get out of your fish bowl I don't live in that area but common just because there are plenty of Muslims I wouldn't say it's anywhere near predominately.

Sorry mate but it just sounded like really naive thing to say.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know how or why religion needs to be dragged into this. I dont care. Especialy for those that encourage other ethnics to the dogs just because of "canterbury bankstown "area. I dont care the race of thebplayer that pulls on a dogs jersey. Aslong as they show pride... passion andbput in 100% eachbweek in A and D.. snd im happy.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
not really bankstown is predominantly Muslim
Bankstown is 26% Muslim, hardly predominately!! Even less in Canterbury areas!! Maybe Wangee road after u cross punchbowl road is predominately Muslim and u think that's the whole of Canterbury-Bankstown.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The talk was about Sonny Bill, not religion as a general thing. My comments were intended to be that SBW was saying that he was picked on for being Muslim in an area where there are a large number of Muslims. Would you go into Belmore and pick on people for being Muslim? So you think anyone, let alone a rugby league coach, would do this?

I can understand that you want to backup Sonny Bill and as I said I'm not bad mouthing him as I don't know what goes on behind doors at the Dogs, none of us do, it just seems unlikely that the whole team and the coach would be going out of their way to insult a guy for choosing Islam.

None of this matters though because this is a rumour/signing thread so let's get back on the topic of who we are signing. I'm sorry for helping to derail the thread.

Btw, for the record, based on Bankstown census data it's 11.9% Muslim but is 11 times the national average per capita.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bankstown is 26% Muslim, hardly predominately!! Even less in Canterbury areas!! Maybe Wangee road after u cross punchbowl road is predominately Muslim and u think that's the whole of Canterbury-Bankstown.
26% then what's next Catholic about 13% Then smaller groups which would make them a predominant group wouldn't it.well that's the way I see it.lol (so if I'm wrong sorry) the old bankstown has a pretty cool history either way which I have a bit of an interest in ( mainly the old family wogs telling me what it was like settling here after the war. I think at 1 stage during the war bankstown even had a very heavy American presence

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
26% then what's next Catholic about 13% Then smaller groups which would make them a predominant group wouldn't it.well that's the way I see it.lol (so if I'm wrong sorry) the old bankstown has a pretty cool history either way which I have a bit of an interest in ( mainly the old family wogs telling me what it was like settling here after the war. I think at 1 stage during the war bankstown even had a very heavy American presence
Catholic 21%... Christianity though is well over 50%.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i have a question. What does the map of Australia and large crescent moon represent? I had a look at a car this arvo and it was hanging around the mirror. I asked the bloke what it was and he said it was just a picture. I also noticed he had a key ring with the same image on it?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i have a question. What does the map of Australia and large crescent moon represent? I had a look at a car this arvo and it was hanging around the mirror. I asked the bloke what it was and he said it was just a picture. I also noticed he had a key ring with the same image on it?
Could mean a few things ey lol, maybe it was about the Ramadhan crescent moon sighting?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
[video=youtube;f_GgDoDw0Fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GgDoDw0Fc[/video]

I don't know what's happening with this guy but I'd watch BulldogsTV every week just to see him interviewed. It's mesmerising lol. THICK.AS.A.BRICK.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't know what's happening with this guy but I'd watch BulldogsTV every week just to see him interviewed. It's mesmerising lol. THICK.AS.A.BRICK.
lol reminds me of the kid in the movie "What's eating gilbert grape"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could mean a few things ey lol, maybe it was about the Ramadhan crescent moon sighting?
Its killing me i need to know what it means haha.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's the smile lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Only after the fool anounced it himself first - the club thought that they had to come out and confirm it with as well to avoid Fafita looking like an idiot. They did all they could and he still looked like an idiot, the guy is a moron!!
All because he couldn't keep his mouth shut lol.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So we allow other players to play mind games with us while getting rid of ppl who had wanted to stay. Great h.r. management

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks winger jacob gagan looks very quick and promising. Wish hed come over with lichaa. Only 19yrd old too.

Status
Not open for further replies.