Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. One report is saying that the Titans said that they will only release Mead if the Dogs give them Burr but the Dogs said no. The other report is saying that Cartwright has plans for Mead and refuses to release him.
lol plans. Unless those plans are playing him at fullback then he is going to leave when his contract ends.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol plans. Unless those plans are playing him at fullback then he is going to leave when his contract ends.
Pretty much, the problem being that I'm pretty sure his contract doesn't end until 2017.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Albert Kelly might struggle getting back into first grade when he comes back from injury, I'd take him at the dogs and try him out at fullback if there was a chance of getting him. He's quick and has plenty of ball playing skills

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. One report is saying that the Titans said that they will only release Mead if the Dogs give them Burr but the Dogs said no. The other report is saying that Cartwright has plans for Mead and refuses to release him.
Wasn't there something on here saying Titans had signed Burr. He is off contract this year and if we are letting him go we might as well do it now to get Mead, we need Mead more than Burr atm.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The amount of crap posted (even by guys like RLW Mole and The Gummy) these days, makes it almost impossible to sort reality from BS.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Boyd over Mead and Kelly for me, give the Knights the needed money we can spare just like we should with the Sharks to get Lichaa here earlier lol.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hear Albert Kelly might struggle getting back into first grade when he comes back from injury, I'd take him at the dogs and try him out at fullback if there was a chance of getting him. He's quick and has plenty of ball playing skills
He has the same problem in todays game of Rugby League as similar players such as Barba, Hoffman etc etc I will leave for you to tell us what that may be.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Ahem... Folkes making jibes about his religion.
Jibes? From memory, Folkes questioned if he converted to Islam one time. He never said anything about Islam.
Please, both sonny bill and mason took cheap shots at Folkes through the media when they left. Folkes being old school didn't play their game and respond. Let's be honest even Hazem said he didn't feel it was the best thing for him to do because he was doing it for the wrong reasons.

Also sonny was pissed off that he wasn't consulted about who the new coach would be after Folkes. He wanted kearney. The bloke was just a simple sap that got latched onto by a couple of parasites. Within months they had manipulated him to change everything about himself.

Just to show the type of character the bloke has he parked his sponsors car out the front of the dealership with the keys in the ignition and he was still agreeing to turn up to charity functions until the day before he left. He ended up leaving a few of them high and dry because he didn't turn up to functions and didn't have the decency to let them know so they could find a replacement.

The bloke is scum.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Boyd over Mead and Kelly for me, give the Knights the needed money we can spare just like we should with the Sharks to get Lichaa here earlier lol.
Our club with it's money could probably BUY both Sharks and Newcastle and run 3 Bulldogs sides.

Maybe we could like have:

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Newcastle Newfoundlands
and
Sutherland Staffies

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he played fb he was completely destroyed and was out of his depth. I think that was mainly because the sharks throw him to the wolves.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our club with it's money could probably BUY both Sharks and Newcastle and run 3 Bulldogs sides.

Maybe we could like have:

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Newcastle Newfoundlands
and
Sutherland Staffies
More like The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
The Newcastle Berries
and The Sutherland Bull Frogs

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The titans were ok taking dan mortimer mid season but wont release mead ,fkwits

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's going on with Rona?

This from ABC news this morning:

EX-RN-BNE
cowboys rona 3
roe/varley

North Queensland Cowboys newcomer Curtis Rona says he's making a tough decision between staying with the Cowboys or signing with the Bulldogs.

Rona has confirmed he's in talks with the Sydney club and says a decision will be made next week.
He says it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

CART: To make that decision, it's really tough but it comes down to opportunity and you've only got a few opportunities if you get lucky. So I've been lucky enough that the Cowboys have given me an opportunity and a chance in this last year and I owe a lot to the club.

And we all thought it was a done deal

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ffs here we go geez we cant close a deal ,they will up the ante with tate out

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to Ben Ikin on Sterlo's show last week, he accidentally slipped out that Rona was coming to the Bulldogs next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.