Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As i have said before nothing is official until the club announces it! & same goes with Lichaa.Will be very dissapointing if either backflip..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not good. If Tate decides to retire and the cowboys say to Rona you have a spot in FG if you want it suddenly we're back to square one.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
What is the relevance of 30 June, now that the Round 13 deadline has passed? Are we trying for a sneaky mid-season transfer with this guy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please, both sonny bill and mason took cheap shots at Folkes through the media when they left. Folkes being old school didn't play their game and respond. Let's be honest even Hazem said he didn't feel it was the best thing for him to do because he was doing it for the wrong reasons.

Also sonny was pissed off that he wasn't consulted about who the new coach would be after Folkes. He wanted kearney. The bloke was just a simple sap that got latched onto by a couple of parasites. Within months they had manipulated him to change everything about himself.

Just to show the type of character the bloke has he parked his sponsors car out the front of the dealership with the keys in the ignition and he was still agreeing to turn up to charity functions until the day before he left. He ended up leaving a few of them high and dry because he didn't turn up to functions and didn't have the decency to let them know so they could find a replacement.

The bloke is scum.
I don't know what happened behind the scenes as I'm not privy to inside club information, all I know is that he was a Muslim in a predominantly Muslim community who complained that he was picked on for being Muslim. The reports were denied by Hazem who I would trust more than SBW.

But as I said I'm not privy to the inside information so I can't say what is true and what is not.

But back on topic. I'd be happy with Mead or Boyd to be honest. I'd also be happy with Thompson getting a run at fullback. The bonus of Mitch Brown being at fullback is that we don't have to deal with his poor defence in the line but at the same time he provides very little in attack.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the relevance of 30 June, now that the Round 13 deadline has passed? Are we trying for a sneaky mid-season transfer with this guy?
It's possible. I don't think we need him mid-season though. I think the only real effect it will have is with our own contract negotiations. We're not going to re-new other players contracts or make offers to other players until we know if we have him or not.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know what happened behind the scenes as I'm not privy to inside club information, all I know is that he was a Muslim in a predominantly Muslim community who complained that he was picked on for being Muslim. The reports were denied by Hazem who I would trust more than SBW.

But as I said I'm not privy to the inside information so I can't say what is true and what is not.

But back on topic. I'd be happy with Mead or Boyd to be honest. I'd also be happy with Thompson getting a run at fullback. The bonus of Mitch Brown being at fullback is that we don't have to deal with his poor defence in the line but at the same time he provides very little in attack.
I think Brown provides more in attack than Perret.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Predominantly muslim community? What community you talking about?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Predominantly muslim community? What community you talking about?
Belmore area. Isn't that predominantly Muslim? I'm not sure myself but I've always thought Belmore was predominantly Muslim.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As i have said before nothing is official until the club announces it! & same goes with Lichaa.Will be very dissapointing if either backflip..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The club announced Fifita's signing didn't they?

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
It's possible. I don't think we need him mid-season though. I think the only real effect it will have is with our own contract negotiations. We're not going to re-new other players contracts or make offers to other players until we know if we have him or not.
That makes sense, I guess.

I don't know if we are really trying for a mid season transfer with anyone, given that everyone has gone up north for a 3 day camp and there is only a short period left until 30 June.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club announced Fifita's signing didn't they?
Only after the fool anounced it himself first - the club thought that they had to come out and confirm it with as well to avoid Fafita looking like an idiot. They did all they could and he still looked like an idiot, the guy is a moron!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Brown provides more in attack than Perret.
He does, you could see when he was at fullback he was trying to support forwards up the middle and trying his best to finish set moves off in an overlap by doing the tap on or a cut out pass. He was trying and I am very happy with that just like with Perrett's efforts!

Belmore area. Isn't that predominantly Muslim? I'm not sure myself but I've always thought Belmore was predominantly Muslim.
More like the whole Canterbury-Bankstown area bro lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He does, you could see when he was at fullback he was trying to support forwards up the middle and trying his best to finish set moves off in an overlap by doing the tap on or a cut out pass. He was trying and I am very happy with that just like with Perrett's efforts!

More like the whole Canterbury-Bankstown area bro lol
That's what I thought. Wondered by I was getting thumbed down for calling Belmore a predominantly Muslim area but, whatever.

I don't mind Brown at fullback but I would love to have someone there who can spark attack. It doesn't have to be an Inglis or a Hayne but someone who has pace and good support.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs guys,
this is why no discussions should take place until an official announcement.
These things about player signings is out of hand. it really is.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let's hope he joins us next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.