Bulldogs Membership 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

I thought our memberships were cheaper than other clubs previously & I can see that increases in costs hurt some people but my electricity bill & other bills are going up a lot more
It's good to see people are still getting GA memberships.
I know a lot of us snapped up the best seats a long time ago so unless someone leaves or passes away you are being pushed further away either up or out for the same price & I can see how that annoys people too

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im trying to find out the age limits of a child before they become classed as an adult, my 14 year old daughter is now classed as adult on the qld membership
pretty certain she goes to student concession rate before adult

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I get your general point, but this is not correct.

We have 12 official "home" games of which we have taken 2 away from ANZ. The club quotes the remaining 10 home games at ANZ excluding these two, i.e. the number of included games is 12 "home" minus 2 "home away from home" plus 3 "away" games at ANZ, so is 13 games and not just 11.
Thank you for the correction mate,

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I renewed my K3 membership on Day 1.

Good to see that they're mailing out the Benefit Packs again, I missed out this season due to them continually being out of stock.

I have so far received three membership reminder packs in the mail, two after I renewed!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you get Pet Membership online? I have been looking for ages. Or can it only be done via a mail application.

The k7 membership is great value, considering you get away seats at Tigers, Souths and Parra games (which are some of the better crowd attendant games of the season). I wanted to do the $40 junior donation, pet membership and buy 3-4 k7 memberships just to help out the club and boost numbers but there is no way to do it online it seems. Also the mail application doesnt have the junior district donation thing.

Has anyone gotten the pet membership done online?

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you get Pet Membership online? I have been looking for ages. Or can it only be done via a mail application.

The k7 membership is great value, considering you get away seats at Tigers, Souths and Parra games (which are some of the better crowd attendant games of the season). I wanted to do the $40 junior donation, pet membership and buy 3-4 k7 memberships just to help out the club and boost numbers but there is no way to do it online it seems. Also the mail application doesnt have the junior district donation thing.

Has anyone gotten the pet membership done online?
Hey Mate

Info Here: http://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/Pet-Membership

Buy Here: https://nrl.secure.force.com/nrlmembership/showPackageToAnonymous?clubId=56&p=5970

Last edited by a moderator:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems processing payment? I get through to the check out. Put in credit card payment and it says error a system administrator will be contacted or something.

Never had to struggle so hard to pay a company money :p lol its like they dont want my money. If Greenberg was still here they would have probably debited my account before the season ended :p

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems processing payment? I get through to the check out. Put in credit card payment and it says error a system administrator will be contacted or something.

Never had to struggle so hard to pay a company money :p lol its like they dont want my money. If Greenberg was still here they would have probably debited my account before the season ended :p
nah their online payment system has been sh!te for a few years now. just ring them up, give them your details and theyll re-new over the phone.

hth.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Signed up first day, Obviously wont win any of the days prizes since im only a cheap country member.

Good things are the pack being sent & continuous years as member recognised. I have memberships with AFL & A League clubs also.

Canterbury was the best overall (only just from AFL) AFL continuous years thing includes Pins/Certificates at milestones & bigger discounts as it goes on (hopefully that comes in here aswell)

For 2014, A League gives me the best value & I probably get treated the best from my AFL membership. For a few years Ive just felt like a number here but I just love the Bulldogs so Ill continue to come back whilst I can afford it.

I can understand people being a little pissed but we still have it better than a lot of other clubs I think.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been a platinum member for 3 years and Cat 2 for three years before that, but wont be renewing my platinum this year. I love my seat which is just short of halfway on the Eastern side right in front of the corporate boxes. I struggled to get to games towards the end of last year with having to work late and not having time to get there on the Monday and Thursday games. With my kids now being a bit older and wanting to come with me all the time, I have to sit in GA with them as there are no spare seats near me, so my Platinum seat is wasted. The kids and I also get a GA pass from the NRL to ALL games at any ground for them being junior players and me coaching, so coughing up almost $400 for a seat that will probably be used 3-4 times at best just isn't worth it. I might grab a GA family pass so we are still doing our bit and the boys always love the members packs too.

The prices are still good value despite the large hike, but I think it is a risky move considering our performances last year. They may make more money per member, but I will be surprised if we still have the same amount of members as last year.

On another note, I think the NRL should come up with a membership for GA at all NSW grounds. This way people who can't commit on certain days can still float around and watch some footy live when they have time or share it around their group of friends and family. Something like a 5/7/9/12 game pass to use at any ground. Surely this should be an option?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bry if your going to give up those seats can i ask to have them? ive been trying to get seats on the western side for 4 years now to no avail ... they feed me the same bullcrap every year.

I have been a platinum member for 3 years and Cat 2 for three years before that, but wont be renewing my platinum this year. I love my seat which is just short of halfway on the Eastern side right in front of the corporate boxes. I struggled to get to games towards the end of last year with having to work late and not having time to get there on the Monday and Thursday games. With my kids now being a bit older and wanting to come with me all the time, I have to sit in GA with them as there are no spare seats near me, so my Platinum seat is wasted. The kids and I also get a GA pass from the NRL to ALL games at any ground for them being junior players and me coaching, so coughing up almost $400 for a seat that will probably be used 3-4 times at best just isn't worth it. I might grab a GA family pass so we are still doing our bit and the boys always love the members packs too.

The prices are still good value despite the large hike, but I think it is a risky move considering our performances last year. They may make more money per member, but I will be surprised if we still have the same amount of members as last year.

On another note, I think the NRL should come up with a membership for GA at all NSW grounds. This way people who can't commit on certain days can still float around and watch some footy live when they have time or share it around their group of friends and family. Something like a 5/7/9/12 game pass to use at any ground. Surely this should be an option?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
signed up a week ago same as last year no confirmation email no nothing, but the money has been taken from account...the sooner the club ditches ticketek for doing memberships the better

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
signed up a week ago same as last year no confirmation email no nothing, but the money has been taken from account...the sooner the club ditches ticketek for doing memberships the better
I was really happy with the membership process for several years... then came last year's farce. I haven't tried to sign up yet this year, but from the sounds of it, I shouldn't expect improvement on last year's effort.

Last year, my wife and I bought adult memberships and were sent vouchers for the children's membership packs. When my son was born, we signed him up for a child membership and never got a membership pack voucher at all.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Glad I got his baby membership on the first day as the little bugger decided to come almost 3 weeks early and be born a fews ago, but just glad Jackson can now hopefully be Bulldogs for life. :grinning:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Membership packs have started to arrive it seems. Haven't got mine yet though.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
After 4 years of pedigree platinum me and my mrs have downgraded to GA. Love my seats on the 40 metre line, but im surrounded by some complete tools at times.

Simple reason being the cost of it. 3 price rises in 3 years, and the teams performances over tis time have been horrible apart from 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.