Bulldogs Membership 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It does include 13 games this year, as opposed to 12 in previous years. It's still a reasonable jump in price, but not unreasonably priced.

My early bird GA membership at Sydney FC set me back $195 and the Dogs' GA will cost $130. I'm pretty sure both codes include 13 home games, yet the soccer is 50% pricier.
hey Pom

Yeah ive had a look - for 13 games, the prices look very reasonable

Also it looks like for the first time this year - caps/scarves will be sent to everyone which is pretty good.

What happens at FC? Do you gt them sent or do you need to pick up at a game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We didn't have 12 home games last year, we had 11. So we still get entry to 13 games next year.
My bad .. according to the PDF file 12 games (10 home and 2 reciprocal).

Still the price increase is not justified, in particular considering the shitty location the Kennel got shafted to last year.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad .. according to the PDF file 12 games (10 home and 2 reciprocal).

Still the price increase is not justified, in particular considering the shitty location the Kennel got shafted to last year.
If you get 13 games that means its about $14.thats bloody cheap!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you buy with the early bird discount you have to make it to at least 8 games to justify the price.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
paid my membership on day 1 of the 18 days of promotion last season, took 9 weeks before I even had an email from anyone and then is was from some 3rd party doing the memberships for the club then took another 5 weeks to process............... not good enough

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the Gold and platinum seats are located

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the Gold and platinum seats are located

Platinum is in the central area. Gold and Kennel are outside the central areas (about 10-20m line area)

General admission is outside Gold.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
is anyone else having problems when they click on re-new same seats? nothing happens ffs.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just renewed. You get an extra game, plus you get the benefits pack delivered to your door

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
paid my membership on day 1 of the 18 days of promotion last season, took 9 weeks before I even had an email from anyone and then is was from some 3rd party doing the memberships for the club then took another 5 weeks to process............... not good enough
But I bet you the $$$'s were deducted straight away!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
742 members in the first day. Thats not bloody bad!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Renewed my Kennel membership. It's pretty good value imo.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is last years Brochure for whoever wants to compare them

http://www.thebulldogs.com.au/membership/2013/2013_Bulldogs_Membership.pdf
2013 Broucher for 2013 season :: Quoted on Page 13. Claire Bellis :grinning: that's me

Even though I cannot make games, I am upgrading to Premium and will be for life.
Supporting Bulldogs is my passion, grateful and blessed to be in a position to show undivided support.

Also, suggestions on how to donate my Premium seat; camp quality/visiting supporters??

cb.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2013 Broucher for 2013 season :: Quoted on Page 13. Claire Bellis :grinning: that's me

Even though I cannot make games, I am upgrading to Premium and will be for life.
Supporting Bulldogs is my passion, grateful and blessed to be in a position to show undivided support.

Also, suggestions on how to donate my Premium seat; camp quality/visiting supporters??

cb.
Wow. Best post I've seen on here in ages.

I'm hugely impressed with that attitude to actually supporting a club as opposed to merely bandwagoning. I got my son signed up as a member the day after he was born, partly so he'd have a chance at genuine lifetime membership and partly to make a small donation to the club. Likewise, my wife got one game out of her GA membership last year because of our son but all three of us will still rejoin. I thought these small GA "donations" were good support for the club. Hugely impressed with your level of commitment (not to say kindness, too).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

cb.
Contact the Bulldogs and tell them you want to do that. I'm sure they'll help you.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

cb.

A better supporter than I. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.