Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Would be a shame if we dont go past last years number

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don't get how they are beating us unless numbers are being fixed at the moment so the Eels can get members and the needed financial help?

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
13K .... is pretty meh... when you consider how many Bulldog supporters are out there..... =(

Sure times are tough these days ... but a kennel family membership works out to be less
than $10 each person if you go to all 13 games .... and that's sitting in what would be $35 seats...
With discounts on top.. and the crappy hat and scarf.. you are way in front... even get free
train travel now....

A club with our support, should get 20K standing on its head.....

A day out at Wet n wild for a family of 4 would be $300 plus the arm and a leg for the food...

$400 odd bucks for 13 games ... there's just no comparison....

N

Natboy

13K .... is pretty meh... when you consider how many Bulldog supporters are out there..... =(

Sure times are tough these days ... but a kennel family membership works out to be less
than $10 each person if you go to all 13 games .... and that's sitting in what would be $35 seats...
With discounts on top.. and the crappy hat and scarf.. you are way in front... even get free
train travel now....

A club with our support, should get 20K standing on its head.....

A day out at Wet n wild for a family of 4 would be $300 plus the arm and a leg for the food...

$400 odd bucks for 13 games ... there's just no comparison....
Also when there is cheap memberships available it's pretty pathetic tbh

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting mine for 6 in a week or so the newest edition was born when the dogs were playing Penrith last august its only fitting she gets to see her first game 6 months later. ( the nurses an misses were not that impressed when one was getting live updates of that game and trying to huff all the happy gas during labor. )

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm back posting :grinning:

Have continued reading over the off-season, but little time to join discussions...

Up in Vancouver out of Texas for a few weeks and hoping to watch the games this weekend.

Feeling excited for everyone!
Good luck y'all, and envious of those who get to the matches!

cheers
cb.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm back posting :grinning:

Have continued reading over the off-season, but little time to join discussions...

Up in Vancouver out of Texas for a few weeks and hoping to watch the games this weekend.

Feeling excited for everyone!
Good luck y'all, and envious of those who get to the matches!

cheers
cb.
Welcome back Luv Dog, how dare you leave Texas lol only part of america I would live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.