Bulldogs Membership 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
A disgrace, a joke. Considering our Round 1 match will be played at Perth, as well as games being moved across the Tasman. We're no longer the family club, it's all about the Benjamin's! After 4 Years, I won't be renewing. We're a sell out.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A disgrace, a joke. Considering our Round 1 match will be played at Perth, as well as games being moved across the Tasman. We're no longer the family club, it's all about the Benjamin's! After 4 Years, I won't be renewing. We're a sell out.
Um we get our 12 or 13 games, why do you care where the other games are? What is wrong with the club trying to expand itself and get more members/fans or make money by taking games elsewhere?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Best post I've seen on here in ages.

I'm hugely impressed with that attitude to actually supporting a club as opposed to merely bandwagoning. I got my son signed up as a member the day after he was born, partly so he'd have a chance at genuine lifetime membership and partly to make a small donation to the club. Likewise, my wife got one game out of her GA membership last year because of our son but all three of us will still rejoin. I thought these small GA "donations" were good support for the club. Hugely impressed with your level of commitment (not to say kindness, too).
Thank you mate....paying it forward!

What is your boy's name?

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2013 Broucher for 2013 season :: Quoted on Page 13. Claire Bellis :grinning: that's me

Even though I cannot make games, I am upgrading to Premium and will be for life.
Supporting Bulldogs is my passion, grateful and blessed to be in a position to show undivided support.

Also, suggestions on how to donate my Premium seat; camp quality/visiting supporters??

cb.
Kudos to you Claire! That is commendable :grinning:

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you mate....paying it forward!

What is your boy's name?
He's Ben (well, Benjamin).

Here he is at his one and only game so far (the Easter blockbuster against Souths) early in the season and then again at home for the Newcastle Elimination Final. He's 3 weeks old in the first one (doesn't look it because of the hair, but then again he was 11lb4oz at birth) and 6 months old in the second one.

View attachment 20853
View attachment 20854

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'd be a lot better of without narrow minded supporters like yourself..hit the road Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im trying to find out the age limits of a child before they become classed as an adult, my 14 year old daughter is now classed as adult on the qld membership

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reserved Seat to Suncorp Stadium Bulldogs games*
*Subject to NRL draw

just reading the fine print in the qld memberships package and come across this............... so does this mean the club will take my payment then theres a chance of us qld members having no qld game at suncorp

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We'd be a lot better of without narrow minded supporters like yourself..hit the road Jack
He has a point.

Prices have gone up stupidly and when you have dumbshit NRL draws putting 90% of our home games on a Monday/Friday/Thursday, then people that work foind it hard to make those games.

The same people who worked damn hard to pay an exhorbinant amount of money for membership only to see 2-3 games because the rest are interstate, scheduled for the same day as AFL and then we bend over and move the game, or not on a weekend.

Add in some players who clearly didn't give a shit last year, and you have to question WHY would someone pay so much money for membership!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a point.

Prices have gone up stupidly and when you have dumbshit NRL draws putting 90% of our home games on a Monday/Friday/Thursday, then people that work foind it hard to make those games.

The same people who worked damn hard to pay an exhorbinant amount of money for membership only to see 2-3 games because the rest are interstate, scheduled for the same day as AFL and then we bend over and move the game, or not on a weekend.

Add in some players who clearly didn't give a shit last year, and you have to question WHY would someone pay so much money for membership!
Its a very simple answer. Become a $45 member to atleast show ur support.

Calling your club a sell out is very uncalled for. all they want to do is expand and get bigger. If that means putting prices up and having a few games elsewhere then so be it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing that confuses me. For the Kennel they have a Kennel 13, Kennel 7 and Kennel 3.

The Kennel 13 says "10 home games, 3 away games" = 13
Kennel 7 says "7 home games, 3 away games" = 10
Kennel 3 says "3 home games, 3 away games" = 6

Why not just call them Kennel 13, Kennel 10 and Kennel 6. The pricing makes a lot more sense once you read the fine print and realise there are more games.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may take up the $45.00 option for 2014. I've had platinum membership for a few years but, while I enjoy watching the games:

I don't enjoy the seating. - Under "cover" but get wet every time it rains.

I don't like the "entertainment" - making the spectators humiliate each other for "laughs" while we wait 45 minutes between games. Would much prefer to see all three grades, with minimal wait between each.

I don't like the endless traffic queue getting out of the carpark. (And I won't use public transport because of the behaviour of our "fans").

The renewal cost of $555.00 is a big ask, when I can realistically only make about eight games a season.

Despite all the above, it's still a tough decision to make because being at the ground has always meant a great deal to me.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take those moths out of your purses gents and pay up before the price increases and the need for sooking about the prices is warranted.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the cost of the kennel. Decent seats and some great people in there.

Also paying to park in p1 is silly. The time you spend trying to get out of there you could just walk to Newington to your car. Then you also avoid traffic in and around the stadium.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I signed up for 2 Kennel 7 game memberships and 1 baby membership and pay under $30 a month to support my team, I don't know how much cheaper people want to pay..SMH. With I new baby on the way, we can't really afford it, but if it meant giving my boy a chance to be a member for the rest of his life, I wasn't going to give up on that chance, love this club and will always try to support them financially if I can afford to, even if I can't get the best seats possible.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't wait to sign up again for another season but i just have to find the right package

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been a category 1/ pedigree platinum member for the past 3 years. our seats are on level 4 eastern side right on half way. I class them as the best in the house.

In 2011 my ticket was $260, then we signed Dessie 2012 $320, 2013 $340 and now 2014 $385 if you sign before nov 30.

I travel from wollongong to attend games, and cannot make thursday nite games and monday nite games are a push too.

This may well be my last year as a platinum member. Cause i will not be paying anymore than $400 for a season ticket.

Be aware that it states you are entitled to 10 home games and 3 reciprical games. Out of our 10 home games 2 are not played at ANZ. so essentially you are only getting 8 games at home.

Unless you dont have young kids and can afford to travel to QLD and NZ.

Will always be a member, just might have settle for a ga membership in future.

Bring on 2014

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Be aware that it states you are entitled to 10 home games and 3 reciprical games. Out of our 10 home games 2 are not played at ANZ. so essentially you are only getting 8 games at home.

Did this happen this year? I am sure as a ticketed member I attended 10 ANZ home games and 2 away ANZ games (Eels and Rabbitohs) and didn't get any free access to any other games (had to pay at bluetongue for example).

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get your general point, but this is not correct.

We have 12 official "home" games of which we have taken 2 away from ANZ. The club quotes the remaining 10 home games at ANZ excluding these two, i.e. the number of included games is 12 "home" minus 2 "home away from home" plus 3 "away" games at ANZ, so is 13 games and not just 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.