Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you heard the ennis and reynolds story?

They stayed back after training to try/practice a few set moves (they came up with) and Hasler was pissed that they were training without him knowing or being there
He was probably more pissed that Tolman wasn't among them...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Reynolds does his part in the team. Mbye does nothing - that's what makes him look bad.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They literally sacked him on the spot, how is he supposed to play with heart for us.
Its kind of early and he deserved a chance to turn it around and earn another couple of years.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des does not like outspoken/loud players who have an influence on the playing group, be it a good or bad influence.

Its the reason he got rid of Ennis and Pritchard and one of the reasons he has turned Graham into a softcock.

I have never heard of an ex-player who played under Des give the bloke a wrap. You hear multiple players wrap there ex-coach's to the likes of Bennett, Gould, Bellamy.

Whenever Des' name comes up, all that is referred to is his a Manly boy thru n thru and some mad scientist bullshit
Good assessment about how des wants the players to be ( graham really is a soft cock now).. Klemmer goes next .. You heard it first here

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Won't be surprised if the team that signs him makes the top four...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Utility off the bench or leave him at 6 and move mbye to hooker
That's the only way he can stay

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good assessment about how des wants the players to be ( graham really is a soft cock now).. Klemmer goes next .. You heard it first here
You can tell Graham has lost that intimidation about him. He still has his rants in the group huddle before the game and you can tell what the players are thinking.

There is every opportunity that Klemmer & Jackson could miss out on the Origin this year thanks to the way Des has them playing.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
take a line through Mbye, he is and has out performed Mbye over the last 2 years so you can understand why he is asking the figure he is.
I can't wait to see your posts if he gets the flick...

Fact is neither Reynolds or mbye have stepped up. Mbye is signed long term with potential to move to hooker or centre.

Reynolds is 28, had his chance. Gave it a red hot go, but not the half we are looking for. Re-sign him as an impact player on impact player money, it could work.

And with a proper half inside him, i think mbye will flourish. If not we wont be any worse off than if we keep reynolds.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should sign cronk for 2 years. Rumours are he we wants to move to sydney.
Not really a rumour. He confirmed that he plans to move to Sydney to be with his fiancee, but he also said that he wants to retire 'cause he won't play for another club.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can tell Graham has lost that intimidation about him. He still has his rants in the group huddle before the game and you can tell what the players are thinking.

There is every opportunity that Klemmer & Jackson could miss out on the Origin this year thanks to the way Des has them playing.
I haven't agreed with you in the past but I think you've come a long way. I also agree with the origin bit however Klemmer just seems to make it regardless.. He always plays better in origin

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really a rumour. He confirmed that he plans to move to Sydney to be with his fiancee, but he also said that he wants to retire 'cause he won't play for another club.
Unless its one of those clubs with a very creative accountant like parra or goosters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It kinda makes sense. Reynolds can't play any position other than 5/8. Mbye is contracted long term but has been rubbish. Would prefer Mbye leave or move to another position (fullback/hooker) but that's obviously not the way they want to go. Plus Reynolds has shown that he can't pull his head in when he needs to.

Also, Reynolds has been one of the only players to show passion for the club so obviously he must go. Des can't have passion.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Reynolds can win us a gf but just him against us it just doesn't sit right with the cosmos. I wish he could be our bench player that just comes on at the last 20 mins or so lol.
It seems though with the amount of money Reynolds is apparently asking for, word has gotten around to players that it's easy to get the bulldogs board to allow crazy salaries for mediocrity performances.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds form has gone downhill since he played origin.
Should be a bench utility player at best

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Woolford can't even make the starting side in our ISP squad...thought he would of been much closer to NRL level when we signed him but i guess Des thinks otherwise.
Have you seen Woolford play this year? He's still only a kid and a long way from being a first grader.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
With Mbye signed longer term this decision is a long time coming and probably 1 contract too late. Sad as we have a lack of juniors in FG but that can't be the only reason we keep and pay him massive $$$ at the expense of a premiership. Silly decisions still be felt IMO.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Fine sack Reynolds as long as they can find another origin winning half for less money.

They should also cut our losses & sack Mbye now while there at it instead of having another millstone around our necks for several more years.

While it is easy to criticize Reynolds for the errors in his game not so Mbye who has become the invisible man on field.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have you seen Woolford play this year? He's still only a kid and a long way from being a first grader.
I haven't seen him play this year, saw him a few times last year and he was great in those games so i was excited to hear that he was joining us. Was also told he wasn't coming over to us just to be a reserve grader...so i was suprised to see that he was named on the bench in the ISP side.

Status
Not open for further replies.