Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he does leave, where ever he ends up he will score 3 tries against us in a man of the match effort (think the dragons game a few years back but just imagine that for 80mins haha :p).

In all honesty he is a hot and cold player. But to defend him he has played his whole career under des. Maybe a fresh start will improve him. Still the only 5/8 in the last 10 years to be involved in a series win for nsw (ok it means nothing but it's something Maloney, Pearce and the rest of them never got).

As much as the guy frustrates me I still rate him as one of my favourite bulldogs this era. If bullfrog was around Reynolds would be captain :p, he has the tenacity, determination and characteristics that embodies our club. We might not always be the most ethically correct but we never give up.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes agree we have to improve our spine. In any team you need to have a balance between creative attackive and organising players eg Kickers etc as well as the defenders and passionate players who play for the club with Pride! At the moment in my book there is only 3 players in that team that take pride in the Jersey. That is Graham, Jackson and Reynolds. That is the Bulldogs club culture. Around that you build the creative etc players. So maybe Reynolds can bulk up a bit and be like a Wade Graham or Luke Lewis and play lock / hooker. Balance is the key between creative and defensive and passionate etc

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Literally don't know what to think hope he stays his the only one to give u that energy even though he fucks up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brent Read‏Verified account@brentread_7 1h1 hour ago
Spoken to Bulldogs and they've confirmed talks ongoing with Josh Reynolds. No one at club has told him he's not required for next year
The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm that online speculation today surrounding Josh Reynolds contract situation is inaccurate.

“He is a valued member of the club and we are in continued negotiations with Josh and his management,” stated Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle this afternoon.

The Bulldogs this afternoon landed in Dunedin ahead of their Round Three clash with the New Zealand Warriors.

The team was greeted at the airport with a traditional Dunedin welcome and told how much the local rugby league community was looking forward to supporting them on Friday night.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/03/15/josh_reynolds_update.html
upload_2017-3-15_18-26-18.png

and on that note I think this can be closed:
1. It was a rumour and should never have been posted in this thread.
2. It was unsubstantiated BULLSHIT created on social media with no source.

Status
Not open for further replies.