Bulldogs in crisis: Club great Steve Mortimer says he’ll quit if Des Hasler gets contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why was an extension even tabled in the first place. He has one more year left to run on his contract let him do so with out all the drama and save having to pay him out 1.2mil

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The Old Guard is not happy. We did sell our soul to the Desil.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CEO on the green mile...She has a voice through Turvey and he is talking from his arse.She has thrown the board and des under the bus...
So bert newton is sacked and Hasler stays?

PS has Turvey got his eye on the top job?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You boys keen on pizza and watered down beer at Canterbury Leagues on Friday night?
I got a table booked
Fkn lol

If I wasn't a bees dick away from hospital I'd be there.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Hasler's and hopefully castle's days are numbered. Oh boy this is escalating very quickly.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe its actually happening . This is great news!
Do you reckon we had anything to do with it?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turvey IMO has always been controversial when there has been destabilization at the club. Club legends dont always make good administrators. Media love him because he's a snitch go to man like Benny Elias, Brett Kenny, Ray Price, Johnny Raper, Max Krilich. Legends but sour grapes.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe its actually happening . This is great news!
Do you reckon we had anything to do with it?
I think the Mad Monday bust up between the players was the nail in the coffin

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he is sacked then who ever was involved and signed off on the sunday clause should go as well ---> raelene castle. It was disgraceful watching Bmoz clearly injured limping around at fullback while hoppa had his sunday break against Penrith in the finals

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Mad Monday bust up between the players was the nail in the coffin
I think you're right! playing under a facade of political correctness ,it wouldn't have taken much for someone to crack once alcohol came into play.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And that is where we should ALL be. Steve Mortimer is one of the greatest bulldogs of all time. NSW origin winning captain, bleeds blue and white and has given the club something like 40 years of his life. Des Hasler is an imported imposter, 5 minute Mary. Later mate...you are the weakest link.
Cannot believe he's backing Castle , she's such a liar

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're right! playing under a facade of political correctness ,it wouldn't have taken much for someone to crack once alcohol came into play.
Players were thinking about the Hoppa no Sunday clause all year, though they all bit there tongues during the year.

I assume a vast majority of the players were furious with Des playing favorites with Hoppa & Williams.

Lafai was not good in 2015 but he was shown the door cowardly, given the ultimatum that he needed to compete for his spot against a player who does not play Sundays. Pritchard was shown the door for a heartless prick in Williams.

Players got on the turps, and all hell broke out. Got back to Des, Castle, The Board and kaboooom

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Jammer isn't captain next year, the way that bloke has been gagged and forced to pretend to play nicely since the Good Friday debacle is sad. Good on him for saying what he did.
It had to be said , there is no place for religious beliefs in football .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Players were thinking about the Hoppa no Sunday clause all year, though they all bit there tongues during the year.

I assume a vast majority of the players were furious with Des playing favorites with Hoppa & Williams.

Lafai was not good in 2015 but he was shown the door cowardly, given the ultimatum that he needed to compete for his spot against a player who does not play Sundays. Pritchard was shown the door for a heartless prick in Williams.

Players got on the turps, and all hell broke out. Got back to Des, Castle, The Board and kaboooom
Exactly the clowns who signed off on that, I want to know what drugs they were on. Then Perrett came out in the media because he is also a mormon and said "I never thought to ask for Sundays off". Perrett the top bloke he is never thought to rip off the club like that even though he gave us many years of service.

How did they not realise how this would affect team morale.

Status
Not open for further replies.