News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wish him and his family all the best.
We should release him so he can stay in England with his family for a while and finish the year in SL if he wishes to continue playing.

I would have no issues having him back at the club if he wanted to return in the future.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can the conspirators now delete their posts?

- ‘He has mental health issues!’
- ‘He’s joining the ESL, the Dogs are pushing him out!’
- ‘How can you travel with a concussion?!’

Best of luck Thommo and family, hopefully his mum recovers OK. Thanks for the truth @Actros.
Well said..some people fmd your nasty pieces of work.

All the best Thommo and get well soon Mrs Thompson.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the conspirators now delete their posts?

- ‘He has mental health issues!’
- ‘He’s joining the ESL, the Dogs are pushing him out!’
- ‘How can you travel with a concussion?!’

Best of luck Thommo and family, hopefully his mum recovers OK. Thanks for the truth @Actros.
this thread should be deleted to be honest. its been stated in the gus on twitter thread that he's returning home for personal reasons and it should be left at that, highly disrespectful for people on here to be talking shit when his mother isnt well. its a bad look on all of us as supporters when thats going on.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not rewrite history, Thommo was never dominant. He was highly paid though
His first few games were i remember them clearly don’t know what happened after that.his head just isn’t in the game anymore I don’t think

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope his mother makes a swift recovery and their family find strength through each other.

Won’t be devastated if he’s released though. Not delivered on $

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wish his mother and the family all the best. It would be horrible living on the other side of the world when something like this happens.
Fuck some of our fans are embarrassing turds though. Show some respect

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He isn’t that bad lol. Gets through a shit ton of work, perfect benchy imo. Vaughan is such a loss though, irreplaceable with what is on the market currently.
I think it was Vaughans attitude and lack of leadership qualities that cost him a contract.
I would've like to see him stay (we can't all be saints) but he isn't getting any younger and Sutton will go some way to offsetting the loss

His first few games were i remember them clearly don’t know what happened after that.his head just isn’t in the game anymore I don’t think
It's been a common theme with new recruits. Speaks volumes about the clubs training programs and why we haven't been able to climb off the canvas for so long.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, TPJ, Sutton, Patolo, Ava. Promote 1-2 kids/reserve graders. I don't think we need to sign a prop. Thompson's been MIA this year and Sutton's Vaughan's replacement.
I think we need at least one prop if we are losing both Vaughan and Thompson

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First considerations and best wishes must to go for both him and his mom.
When we first signed him I thought he would be our captain when JJ retired, while he was a great prop in the SL after onely afew games I believed that his best position in the NRL would be 2nd row, but don't recall him ever been played there.
What worries me is how much he is going to cost our club for the last year of his contract.
We badly need another top prop, because apart from TPJ and King the other are still unproven IMHO.
If we can save the $800.000 for his 2023 contract the club would have almost enough for Hass.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was good in his first game against the Broncos, Then i think he had a strong game against the sharks. These are the only two games of note in two years

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was good in his first game against the Broncos, Then i think he had a strong game against the sharks. These are the only two games of note in two years
His first game 2021 v Storm was really good he scored a try (we were scoreless 3 straight games leading into this)

Fk I’m glad Baz is gone