News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

Malla

Reaction score
Has there been a Luke Thompson sighting? He boarded his flight on Saturday, has it landed safely?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how Luke Thompson isn't available to play IF he would have been back for nearly 7 days after his trip home by game day. Now more than ever we need him with so many players unavailable.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand how Luke Thompson isn't available to play IF he would have been back for nearly 7 days after his trip home by game day. Now more than ever we need him with so many players unavailable.
His mum may not be right yet, hence he may not be mentally right yet

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His mum may not be right yet, hence he may not be mentally right yet
IF that is indeed the case then he should have been given indefinite leave to stay over there and be with her, shit situation to be in for him and I feel for him if his mum ain't better yet but why come back if you're not going to be right to play.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IF that is indeed the case then he should have been given indefinite leave to stay over there and be with her, shit situation to be in for him and I feel for him if his mum ain't better yet but why come back if you're not going to be right to play.
I'd just leave this one alone mate, a lot of conjecture about it. He'll play when he's ready. A family illness is too big a thing

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he hasnt played for what 3 or 4 weeks? id say they will ease him back into it for next week

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Gut feeling or some info on this?
just a gut feeling, all this with his mother would be have him wanting to be back closer to family plus the weeks of non selection had many asking questions before all this with his mother.