News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue as Canterbury boss Phil Gould admits he's having a 'difficult time'

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue as Canterbury boss Phil Gould admits he's having a 'difficult time'
I wish him well with the off field issue, but this cuts both ways.

My guess is that Thommo has played his last game for the Dogs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlucky, hopefully ok?

So are we shopping as we speak...

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish him well seems a decent human being.

The comment in the article referenced to Gould that suggested spending time with his family will aid his recovery is odd. Dont know how travelling to the uk can help concussion.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he is travelling okay as a person...as a player he has been a massive disappointment and an expensive flop. Terrible signing who had no impact what so ever on the result.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he ok and is able to deal with his problems and come back and play for the Dogs under Potter.. Potter has shown quite quickly he coaches to players strengths..so I dare say Thompson would show his true quality..which we’ve seen only glimpses of under Barrett..

Last edited: