News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To recap: 14 players getting flushed at end of year, we sign this bloke on a 1 year deal to flush napa early and get burton. We ride out 2021 & then feast on new signing who are genuine 1st graders versus the imposters we have currently gravy training off us.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone freaking. We can't alwats sign big guns. Sometimes n you need average depth. Bloke would be on minimum wage if that (considering preseason is over). Maybe Ogden is gone
I know aye. He will only play a few games while Thompson is suspended and then go to Canterbury cup once Thompson serves his suspension. It's no big drama.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's surprising that they signed him but I doubt he plays much FG this season unless we're decimated in the front row.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck you blokes love a blow up. We have fuck all actual props. This guy has experience and will likely see fuck all game time and then get flicked at the end of the season. Chill out.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's a one year deal and the coaches think they can get something out of him all good. There's going to be average signings amongst the good ones we've made recently, as long as the player can get the job done.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone freaking. We can't alwats sign big guns. Sometimes n you need average depth. Bloke would be on minimum wage if that (considering preseason is over). Maybe Ogden is gone
We can't disturb the rebuild, like you said he would be on a minimal and a back up we have nothing to lose

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden now for Burton maybe ? Wish it was Britt. That would be a more fair swap even if we wore half of Britt's cap. Has to be something going on. I think we're either releasing Ogden or Napa to the Panthers to get Burton. Doubt it's Napa though because wasn't Barrett saying Napa was a big part of his plan for this season.

Hope an agreement with the Panthers was in place before signing this new bloke. You wouldn't think so the way Greg Alexander was talking just a day or so ago

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Very interesting signing.........we already have 4 props, Thompson, Napa, Atoni and Ogden. Not convinced that we need another, especially another “old rules” style prop who hasn’t been through our pre season and when arrives will have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, with his family. I can’t see him being remotely ready to play in round 1 or even round 2 without being severely underdone.

Looks to me like a piece in a player swap puzzle. My guess, and it’s only a guess, is Ogden for Burton.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s nothing to write home about and could struggle with the faster pace especially missing out on a preseason but at least he’s a bigger body and gives us more depth at prop. Would love it if they have somehow got him signed outside the top 30 but I think it’s wishful thinking.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Very interesting signing.........we already have 4 props, Thompson, Napa, Atoni and Ogden. Not convinced that we need another, especially another “old rules” style prop who hasn’t been through our pre season and when arrives will have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, with his family. I can’t see him being remotely ready to play in round 1 or even round 2 without being severely underdone.

Looks to me like a piece in a player swap puzzle. My guess, and it’s only a guess, is Ogden for Burton.

Go Dogs
I was of the belief he’s been back in Australia for a while now but I could be wrong. Hopefully he’s been training with someone. It’s a good depth signing that might help with the swap and we did lose a couple of props plus Thompson out