News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Could be Napa going to Panthers, whole squad was present at fan day apart from Napa which i found interesting.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's surprising that they signed him but I doubt he plays much FG this season unless we're decimated in the front row.
Whatever happens I suspect Furner who had a lot to do with him in the UK, along with the powers that be have more insight into things than we do on this. I am trusting they have their reasons which may or may not become evident to us in time. In Baz we trust...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very interesting signing.........we already have 4 props, Thompson, Napa, Atoni and Ogden. Not convinced that we need another, especially another “old rules” style prop who hasn’t been through our pre season and when arrives will have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, with his family. I can’t see him being remotely ready to play in round 1 or even round 2 without being severely underdone.

Looks to me like a piece in a player swap puzzle. My guess, and it’s only a guess, is Ogden for Burton.

Go Dogs
He's been back in Australia for 2 month now so quarantine isn't a issue.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some have suggested what if this is simply so Panthers can get him on minimum contract, we pay the difference and they release Burton early.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He is a meh signing, hopefully as others said it’s a trade for burton coming.

Even if he is on the books of ours for the season.

Worst case not fussed. Depth who probably won’t have much to do unless suspension or injuries plays a roll. He’s a big body and 1 year deal.

Anyway moving on.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck you blokes love a blow up. We have fuck all actual props. This guy has experience and will likely see fuck all game time and then get flicked at the end of the season. Chill out.
Agree! He’s not that bad a player in any case, can hold his own. The difference in the club now is that we have strategies in everything we do now, not making decisions in panic mode

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Too much coincidence that the Panthers wanted him and now we bought him. Trade me thinks?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
lol everyone relax, we have nearly finished pre season, this is less then a depth signing, he would be on like 80k

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind if he comes to replace Ogden who goes to Panthers.
I would much rather get rid of Napa,he has done bugger all since coming to us ,and since the shoulder charge has been banned ,hasn’t been the same player,Ogden shows a lot of promise,if we can get a bit more consistency from him.