News BROOKS PREFERS BULLDOGS OVER KNIGHTS FOR CLUB SWITCH

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The people in Newcastle are Mongs. Absolute morons.
Newcastle people think the same about central coast lol and central coast probably has similar feelings to Sydney people lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being from Auburn and generalising/speaking down of a whole city.
lol.
Nawwwww keep it coming I’ll give you a chance. Surely you can do better than that because atm
me returning fire would be like kicking the special kid who masterbates to pictures of his own family members

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nawwwww keep it coming I’ll give you a chance. Surely you can do better than that because atm
me returning fire would be like kicking the special kid who masterbates to pictures of his own family members
I have a really hot cousin tbf

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No no no no and no thank you.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Born in Kempsey and live here now for family reasons... but I lived in Hunter Region in various suburbs (Jesmond, New Lambton, Charlestown and Rankin Park) from Jan 2011 to May 2020.
Must say I really do miss it, but the way the property market has gone, I don't see how I could end up back there down the track.
I have good friends in Rankin Park, Nice part of Newcastle.
I also have a unit up at Forster. The drive from southwest Sydney gets tiring, which is why Newcastle would be a great option for us, if we could move out of Sydney. But circumstances have us locked in for now.