Bring back the Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U r fairdinkum not serious,the man who brought us Dessie,who along with mr dibbless,and sent our club back 4 years,was head of nrl who employed over 400 people,to run that disaster,would be very surprised if this bloke lands another job like the one he just left.
Don't disagree with him ffs unless you want your mind bent with retarded stupidity

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Puppet worshipper
No it's called facts and reality retard you could do with educating yourself before commenting. Am I happy with how things are ? No , but there are reasons we are in this shit which the club has been very transparent about. But no bring back the berg a failed administrator who started our downhill run.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
No it's called facts and reality retard you could do with educating yourself before commenting. Am I happy with how things are ? No , but there are reasons we are in this shit which the club has been very transparent about. But no bring back the berg a failed administrator who started our downhill run.
No bring in business people like the Andersons who are current in court for ripping off innocent workers that’s better lol

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No bring in business people like the Andersons who are current in court for ripping off innocent workers that’s better lol
No mate this post is about the berg as you said and the berg is a failed administrator who gave hasler the power that ruined our cap. So nothing to do with the Andersons

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think he handles us well and no I don’t think Rashays was a great sponsorship compared to Kia or Jaycar...clearly your easily pleased with a cafe sponsorship not me and by the way for way less money!
The economy was tanking before the bushfires and the Rona. Anyone who could get $1m discretionary spend from anyone was turning water into wine.

Would love to see you have a go :-).

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
The economy was tanking before the bushfires and the Rona. Anyone who could get $1m discretionary spend from anyone was turning water into wine.

I bet Dib and The Berg would have us covered

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score

What’s funny dope you don’t know what I do for work or what businesses I have you flop

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go suck Anderson arse
No go live reality you obviously have an axe to grind but the problem is you can't argue your case. The fact hill could get a 2 million dollar sponsor was a miracle to start with but no you can do better .

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score

Also don’t be rude you may need a job from me one day

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
No go live reality you obviously have an axe to grind but the problem is you can't argue your case. The fact hill could get a 2 million dollar sponsor was a miracle to start with but no you can do better .
Miracle lol it’s his job you muppet!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s funny dope you don’t know what I do for work or what businesses I have you flop
So I’m a flop or Hill or both?
Based on your posts your businesses must be thriving...

Status
Not open for further replies.