Bring back the Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Or I’m not a dopey puppet that believes all the bullshit coming out! Any way I still haven’t heard why puppet Hill will be better than the Berg? Which is what this post is about!
Because berg has run the NRL into the ground financially there's one reason.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about ? If Anderson and octave contracts like Eastwood on 700k plus in the final years and leave us having to let go of multiple players mid contract then yes they are the same.
When did Eastwood leave Get over it! I don’t remember everyone complaining when we were making the GF and finals every other year!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When did Eastwood leave Get over it! I don’t remember everyone complaining when we were making the GF and finals every other year!
Are you stupid ? Those contracts that were back loaded affect you financially moving forward, we had to let good players whilst still paying contracts while players played elsewhere. Hill couldn't have been more transparent that thos year we will finally be out of the mess. You obviously can't accept it.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Media beat up, the whole NRL admin is fucked up! Anyone in that role was doomed
Ok the Bulldogs are doing great it's all a media beat up. Anyone that took the job of our CEO was doomed.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Why don’t all u geniuses educate me on Andrew “puppet” Hills skills and credentials and how we are better off with him? Tell me what he has done that’s good? And don’t give me that crap about how he is cleaning up previous board mistakes as I don’t buy into that bullshit! No good signings Fact no sponsors Fact multiple experienced sacking Fact no other club would have him or sign him Fact!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You can have your opinion but I disagree, I think he has done absolutely nothing in his role. As far as I’m concerned he is a puppet that tows the party line and has no skills! We haven’t even got a sponsor and that was pre corona....
I thought you were talking about Greenberg for a second, Greenberg if you recall couldn't get a sponsor and blamed it on the bulldogs lol

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Are you stupid ? Those contracts that were back loaded affect you financially moving forward, we had to let good players whilst still paying contracts while players played elsewhere. Hill couldn't have been more transparent that thos year we will finally be out of the mess. You obviously can't accept it.
No your the idiot as Eastwood’s contract was and pay where finalised the year he retired....so how has that got to do with following years signings?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Or I’m not a dopey puppet that believes all the bullshit coming out! Any way I still haven’t heard why puppet Hill will be better than the Berg? Which is what this post is about!
Greenberg is everything you accuse hill of being

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don’t all u geniuses educate me on Andrew “puppet” Hills skills and credentials and how we are better off with him? Tell me what he has done that’s good? And don’t give me that crap about how he is cleaning up previous board mistakes as I don’t buy into that bullshit! No good signings Fact no sponsors Fact multiple experienced sacking Fact no other club would have him or sign him Fact!
Haha so.you don't accept facts about the previous board . Comedy gold

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No your the idiot as Eastwood’s contract was and pay where finalised the year he retired....so how has that got to do with following years signings?
Thank fuck you don't work for our club....the more contracts you back load you have to load more and more , it's simple financials.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Thank fuck you don't work for our club....the more contracts you back load you have to load more and more , it's simple financials.
financial advise from the Kennel...look at facts buddy we can’t even make top 8 and this is not the boards first year of being there! Why can’t you see we are not improving and are worse off!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don’t remember losing major sponsor under the Berg
Mitsubishi electric, nike, sagem, maxim home loans

Greenberg had to beg camp quality to let them be on the jersey for free then settled on a jaycar deal that paid half of Mitsubishi electric

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This post is about the Berg and as I said they made mistakes but we have replaced them with people worse!
Yes and the facts are the berg set hasler up with all the power that's has cost us so dearly and run the NRL to the ground, which you don't accept.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
How long did we have camp quality on the front numb nuts?
Numb nut dopey dog...look at that previous position club was in and it worked wonders for cleaning image of club...ultimately led to sponsors again you dope!

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Yes and the facts are the berg set hasler up with all the power that's has cost us so dearly and run the NRL to the ground, which you don't accept.
Yes I agree Hasler was given too much power but atleast Hasler has talent

Status
Not open for further replies.