Bring back the Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Great opportunity to bring back the Berg and replace that incompetent flop Andrew “puppet” Hill! Greenberg as well as board overhaul is what we need!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Either that or I’ll cop the usual 24 hour ban.... can’t be against the board and CEO flops in the kennel...clearly they are blind followed by many on here!
You can be for/against whoever you want.
You should just provide context and reasons, which you never do.

Oh - and as for board overhaul - elections were two months ago. Another 22 months before further changes unless any resignations before then. Seems the voting members are happy enough...

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why? Why is it a retarded idea? How’s the puppet any better? The Beeg was good enough to run the NRL and did a better job than the flop!
No , the berg has done a shit job with the NRL financially and in general admin of the game. Also how can you call Hill a flop when all he's done is try to fix fuck ups from the previous regards?

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
No , the berg has done a shit job with the NRL financially and in general admin of the game. Also how can you call Hill a flop when all he's done is try to fix fuck ups from the previous regards?
You can have your opinion but I disagree, I think he has done absolutely nothing in his role. As far as I’m concerned he is a puppet that tows the party line and has no skills! We haven’t even got a sponsor and that was pre corona....

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can have your opinion but I disagree, I think he has done absolutely nothing in his role. As far as I’m concerned he is a puppet that tows the party line and has no skills! We haven’t even got a sponsor and that was pre corona....
We had a sponsor then our one of your players decided to bang a school girl. I'm not sure what you want from the board but when you have a team who are shit due to useless salary cap management sponsors don't exactly knock down the door. If you think the berg handled Cronullas drug cheating and the parra salary cap well your easily pleased....in my opinion

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
24..48...whatever, maybe you guys might even erase the thread like before! Why?? Why don’t you come out and say that anybody anti board anti flop will cop the same treatment instead of portraying yourselves as a public forum for differing opinions? There’s plenty of racist and disgusting posts that are posted on here but remain and there posters cop no flack! Clearly it’s a who u know and what your opinion is site then!
If you think Hill is a flop what did you think of the castles / dibb show

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
We had a sponsor then our one of your players decided to bang a school girl. I'm not sure what you want from the board but when you have a team who are shit due to useless salary cap management sponsors don't exactly knock down the door. If you think the berg handled Cronullas drug cheating and the parra salary cap well your easily pleased....in my opinion
I think he handles us well and no I don’t think Rashays was a great sponsorship compared to Kia or Jaycar...clearly your easily pleased with a cafe sponsorship not me and by the way for way less money!

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
If you think Hill is a flop what did you think of the castles / dibb show
Since your asking Dib made many mistakes but the previous board was a million times better...Peponis Dib Khouri etc any day of the week!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he handles us well and no I don’t think Rashays was a great sponsorship compared to Kia or Jaycar...clearly your easily pleased with a cafe sponsorship not me and by the way for way less money!
Kia got on board when we had a competitive team , thanks to the previous arse hats we aren't as lucrative how do you not see that?

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Kia got on board when we had a competitive team , thanks to the previous arse hats we aren't as lucrative how do you not see that?
Lol how many years are you guys planning to blame all the stuff ups on old board? It’s getting tiring! Wake up these guys have been here for years now and achieved zero! Zero!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also if Hasler is handled properly he is a million time’s better coach than Pay
Hasler, Castles and dibb would be before the courts right now if we were a commercial company. They gambled on winning a comp with there backloading of contracts and failed.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Hasler, Castles and dibb would be before the courts right now if we were a commercial company. They gambled on winning a comp with there backloading of contracts and failed.
You mean like Anderson and Co are now?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol how many years are you guys planning to blame all the stuff ups on old board? It’s getting tiring! Wake up these guys have been here for years now and achieved zero! Zero!
They have said since day one there is no space in the cap until the end of this season so you either don't or can't read

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You mean like Anderson and Co are now?
Wtf are you on about ? If Anderson and co back load contracts like Eastwood on 700k plus in the final years and leave us having to let go of multiple players mid contract then yes they are the same.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
They have said since day one there is no space in the cap until the end of this season so you either don't or can't read
Or I’m not a dopey puppet that believes all the bullshit coming out! Any way I still haven’t heard why puppet Hill will be better than the Berg? Which is what this post is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.