Bring back the Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my favourite Greenberg memory was when he tried to increase memberships with a superhero character called sir fetch a lot, this made the club look like a shit and the idea was dropped within a week, but they tried it as if we were retards

He has been described as "faster than the train through Belmore” and is able to leap all obstacles before him when trying to convert Bulldogs fans to Members.

His famous arsenal of powers include special x-ray vision powers in spotting non-Members and incredible strength in persuading fans to commit to the Member cause.

To avoid the wrath of Sir Fetch-a-lot it is suggested to show him your Membership card or Cap. He is said to become best friends, with you very quickly.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Since your asking Dib made many mistakes but the previous board was a million times better...Peponis Dib Khouri etc any day of the week!
Clearly facts are troublesome for you, but Peponis Chaired the League Club board and wasn’t even on the Football Club Board. And Khoury is still on the Football Club board. And you call others dopes :-).

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
my favourite Greenberg memory was when he tried to increase memberships with a superhero character called sir fetch a lot

He has been described as "faster than the train through Belmore” and is able to leap all obstacles before him when trying to convert Bulldogs fans to Members.

His famous arsenal of powers include special x-ray vision powers in spotting non-Members and incredible strength in persuading fans to commit to the Member cause.

To avoid the wrath of Sir Fetch-a-lot it is suggested to show him your Membership card or Cap. He is said to become best friends, with you very quickly.
My favourite memory of Hill is when he asked members to donate there money cause the club is financially screwed from lack of sponsorship dollars

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly facts are troublesome for you, but Peponis Chaired the League Club board and wasn’t even on the Football Club Board. And Khoury is still on the Football Club board. And you call others dopes :-).
Wrong khoury dope

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Good night all you puppets and muppets enjoy coming 15th like proud dopes and enjoy your relocation!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My favourite memory of Hill is when he asked members to donate there money cause the club is financially screwed from lack of sponsorship dollars
and also screwed because Greenberg increased the coaching budget to something crazy which he admitted as nrl ceo was unsustainable

so basically he was actively trying to destroy the club with something unsustainable

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good night all you puppets and muppets enjoy coming 15th like proud dopes and enjoy your relocation!
Thanks for the trolling champ! Sleep well! You certainly put me close to sleep...:-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Could be Mr Jaycar himself.
Sounds like him.
Why would Gary the goose care though Teddy? His beloved Tigers have enough problems, he can lob his grenades in Concord. Or maybe he has and they don’t listen to him either :-).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also don’t be rude you may need a job from me one day
The only job I think you're qualified to give is a head job. And right about now the Berg as you affectionately call him might appreciate your service to cheer him up.

Since Greenberg got into power he's given us unprecedented fines for minor incidents while letting other clubs get away with anything short of murder. Before he left the club he and our old board screwed up the salary cap, pulled money out of our junior investment and then jumped ship after saying he still had a job to do for us.

You are either (1) A huge troll (2) Lacking intelligence or (3) You are Todd Greenberg looking to weasel your way back into the job. My guess is that it's option (1). But it wouldn't surprise me if it's option (2) either.

When a thread gets to six pages where every poster bar yourself is arguing against you, at some point you'd have to question whether you are in fact talking absolute shit.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shekelburg will probably get the Rugby Australia job once Castle gets sacked.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow lol.!! That’s all :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have nothing against Greenberg and I think he did a good job (possibly even better) as our CEO. He was in charge when we assembled the 2012-14 roster (and more importantly before that which saw a lot of key players recruited to the club after we were coming off a wooden spoon) which brought the best years we've been in since I've supported the club. He also brought my favourite coach and multiple players. I would take him back as I think he'd be able to do more than our current CEO as I think he's more powerful and smarter in the game but I don't think it'll happen and I think it'd be a bit ruthless to cut Hill.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You said the club had plenty of money , which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.