Brett Finch checks into rehab for health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I refer to my Mrs tits and its none of anyone elses business. I refuse to comment on anyone elses Mrs. Never have and never will comment on that. I have no interest anymore in this garbage. Lets talk about how we all want Brett Finch to make a quick return.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I refer to my Mrs tits and its none of anyone elses business. I refuse to comment on anyone elses Mrs. Never have and never will comment on that. I have no interest anymore in this garbage. Lets talk about how we all want Brett Finch to make a quick return.
Ok, we have done that already, whilst we mentioned our dislike for him,

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but you dont like the way we do that either,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes and thats why I did apologize if you thought I was referring to your mrs it was not the case

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol but in all seriousness I wasn't referring to a family member of Glenn doggies and I do apologize if it were read that way.
its not ur fault if glendoggies misunderstood but i think being as smart as glendggoies is he didnt and made those comments about finchies Mrs but is now trying to backtrack :fish2:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Truth be told im now all thinking of tits no tits in particular just tits in general

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, have you ever noticed when you sit behind a computer some idiot start typing? Personally, I think your value doesn't even amount to the juice squeezed from an old whore's soiled Tampon.
I'd tell you to go f yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
its not ur fault if glendoggies misunderstood but i think being as smart as glendggoies is he didnt and made those comments about finchies Mrs but is now trying to backtrack :fish2:
Please...I was referring to my Mrs. Brett Finch is not married. I am. I dont refer to a mans gf as being his Mrs. South of Heaven I didnt take offence and you wouldnt know my wife....I dont think... and dont care anyway. I like my wifes tits. No need to apologise. There is no way as Ive said previously that Id comment about someone elses wife or gf...I made this point last year when Hokkos gf was targeted. Its poor form and disrespectful. This was the first time I was sick to my stomach. I later acknowledged I was the only one that felt this way. Men are animals and like womens bodies. I understand that.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please...I was referring to my Mrs. Brett Finch is not married. I am. I dont refer to a mans gf as being his Mrs. South of Heaven I didnt take offence and you wouldnt know my wife....I dont think... and dont care anyway. I like my wifes tits. No need to apologise. There is no way as Ive said previously that Id comment about someone elses wife or gf...I made this point last year when Hokkos gf was targeted. Its poor form and disrespectful. This was the first time I was sick to my stomach. I later acknowledged I was the only one that felt this way. Men are animals and like womens bodies. I understand that.
how did we end up talking about your wife's fun bags,

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But its ok to check out the cheerleaders even if u dnt know if they r single or married because thats what they are there for. We know we know.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
But its ok to check out the cheerleaders even if u dnt know if they r single or married because thats what they are there for. We know we know.
Seeing the Bulldogs cheerleaders returning this year after being stood down last year was good to see. Their marital status is indeed irrelevent. They help get the crowd revved up and they are easy on the eye and Brett Finch doesnt mind them either. Get better soon Finchie the cheerleaders miss you too.

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
Care factor 0 about whether he has a quick return to television to be honest hope he gets better but they can replace him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No Arrogant little person with a chip on your shoulder....bo hoo hoo....maybe better simply disappear and do us all a favor...its not the end its merely the beginning...of a new chapter of interesting reading in the kennel...to bring common sense and a little bit of sophistication to a bunch of boring lonely old twats. Time to ramp it up. Every politician has people that like them and people that hate them. Who are you to say that there are not a large number of people out there that enjoy my attempt to bring some civility to this forum. Just because they dont post doesnt mean they dont like what I said. As I said...onwards and upwards.
What the f*** are you on about?

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
Are u a animal too glendoggies

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Glen doggies may actually be bulldogs fans dad. Only a Bilris can stir up this much shit on the kennel. But I also have a suspicion that he may be chip n chase. The shit he dribbles has to be trolling of the highest order.

Also, I'm sick to my stomach the way you spoke about your wife's beasts. How would she feel if she knew you were objectifying her like that? I bet she would be sick to her stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.