Brett Finch checks into rehab for health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw on the footy show that brett finch was engaged and wanted to be the first to
congratulate glendoggies. Hope u guys r happy together.
Now all we need is trent to propose to bulldogs_fan.
Bahahaa

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You lot disgust me. As a former player myself, I knew of him and he is and was always very highly respected as a competitor and a loyal friend.

For all you dead beats who say he has no idea or that he doesnt like our club - you have absolutely no idea and have no idea of the friends he has At Many Levels in our club.

Hes always been very generous with his time to his mates and friends and is a loyal and sincere bloke.

Hes recently become very taken by a lovely lady and I hope he can fight his deamons and get back to normal soon. His laughter and sense of humour is infectious and hes always good fun to be around. Which is no doubt more than I could say for you sorry lot of numbnuts.

I for one, LOVE HIS COMMENTARY - he was a skillful player, he knows the game and was a great competitor.

Get well soon Finchie - The Dogs TRUE FAITHFUL love you.
Big coke head, with a big debt

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You lot disgust me. As a former player myself, I knew of him and he is and was always very highly respected as a competitor and a loyal friend.

For all you dead beats who say he has no idea or that he doesnt like our club - you have absolutely no idea and have no idea of the friends he has At Many Levels in our club.

Hes always been very generous with his time to his mates and friends and is a loyal and sincere bloke.

Hes recently become very taken by a lovely lady and I hope he can fight his deamons and get back to normal soon. His laughter and sense of humour is infectious and hes always good fun to be around. Which is no doubt more than I could say for you sorry lot of numbnuts.

I for one, LOVE HIS COMMENTARY - he was a skillful player, he knows the game and was a great competitor.

Get well soon Finchie - The Dogs TRUE FAITHFUL love you.
Finchie... Is that you? Quick to get pretty defensive against a bunch of people who wished him well even they don't like his views.

Step 1: remove head from ass.
Step 2: welcome to reality.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
brett finch was a smart arse on and off the field, dont kid yourself by saying he is and was always very highly respected as a competitor and a loyal friend.

hes not as well liked as you or he thinks

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
brett finch was a smart arse on and off the field, dont kid yourself by saying he is and was always very highly respected as a competitor and a loyal friend.

hes not as well liked as you or he thinks
And a sook

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Brett finch only looked after him self , and if his such a great player why did he play for so many teams

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finch is back in rehab and won't be seen again for the rest of the season.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been hanging around Johns and Fittler too much, but unlike them he doesn't know when to stop.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One less **** talking shit and putting us down at every chance.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Been hanging around Johns and Fittler too much, but unlike them he doesn't know when to stop.
That's probably why he's back in rehab, this nuffie's been hanging around successful people in league.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee he must have some issues we don't know about,
He has a good paying job with 9 where he doesn't have to work to hard,
Did he not hook up with a hot chick?
My god, I am messed up,
Had a horrid child hood,
Had a tough adult hood thus far including failed business venture when I was in early 20s
Struggling to bring up a young family working long hard hours dealing with stressful clients on a daily basis
Treading water financially and I was suicidal from time to time, and I am battling through with no support,

I feel for Brett finish, he must be a very mentally weak person, on the surface,
I'd love to know what his demands are cause on the surface it's hard to be sympathetic,

But I do wish him all the very best,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I know a few fringe and ex first graders. I've asked them about mental illness and the reality of it in sport, and it is a very real thing.

As a player you psychologically fire yourself up before every game, and get ready to perform at your peak.

Sadly in some instances when players retire, they are unable to "switch off" that fire inside each weekend, and that can lead to mental illness.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump

Great thread - poor old finchie great to see he recovered hope he and glendoggies r still happy together

Status
Not open for further replies.