Brett Finch checks into rehab for health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Glen doggies may actually be bulldogs fans dad. Only a Bilris can stir up this much shit on the kennel. But I also have a suspicion that he may be chip n chase. The shit he dribbles has to be trolling of the highest order.

Also, I'm sick to my stomach the way you spoke about your wife's beasts. How would she feel if she knew you were objectifying her like that? I bet she would be sick to her stomach!
Would like to dee bulldogs_fan and glendoggies or book disagree that would be quite interesting if u ask me

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well lets make this all personal eh. We are discussing a guy with depression and if anyone dares to speak up for him then that person is a cockhead, f**wit or worse. Ignore my post dingbats, read the f***ken article. Finchie was best man at A Minechellos wedding dingbats. Now is Minnie well regarded? Id like to think so. Perhaps you lot think otherwise.....after all he never pulled on a Bulldogs jersey did he, so hes against us just like Finchie is. Finchies commentary is tongue in cheek rocket scientists. Its designed to get a laugh because like it or not, if you like RL but your not a bulldogs supporter you hate the bulldogs - there is actually no in between. I wonder if that has anything to do with the small number of supporters who lose their cool at matches sometimes or the seige mentality promoted by some in the club or dare I say it....Coffs Harbour or salary cap rorting.

So if anyone wants to take offence against what I say in SUPPORT of Mr Finch please go have a talk to your dear mother if shes still alive. If your mother was anything like my late other she'd tell you....."If you cant say something nice about someone, dont say anything at all". I never called anyone in particular a crude or nasty name. I dont think Im better than anyone at all. Im disgusted at the ill feeling towards a fellow member of the football loving fraternity is all. Lots here though want to personalise it and call me nasty names. Because I happen to know him and members here dont, some people believe they have nonetheless a right to slag off against me and him, neither of whom you know personally? Right. Yes of course. This is what this forum is all about. Lets all put each other down and create 1 giant depressed group of people.

Depression is not something your born with either. It can be and it can just as easily be like a broken leg. It can creep up on you, it can be caused by any multitude of reasons. Mental health is not something to sneer at or second guess.

Lets get back to noticing what we like or dislike about out team eh. Lets leave personal attacks out of this. I am never personal. If someone is disgusted they are not getting personal unless they name names. Think about it.

so is it you know him or know of him glendoggies:confused: ur story seems to contradict itself quiet a few times :D its ok we all know ur full of sh!t :flypig:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh. No. Pretty sad for you to edit someone elses post.

Some people crave attention. They have it during their teenage years and by adulthood they grow out of it. Unfortunately some don't. Like yourself.
Lol lighten up ****head. It's called a joke. And trust me, I definitely don't crave attention. I hate it actually

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well prove it and stop fishing for thumbs up and to ridicule me. Doing this is a sign of weakness not strength. :grinning:
I couldn't give a flying **** about cyber thumbs you halfwit. I couldn't even tell you how many I have cos I don't look. If you think I ridicule you for thunbs up, you're delusional. I just think you talk alot of shit.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care for the guy ... mediocre player who surrounds him self with the greats and legends of the game to make him self more important then he is.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great to see Finchie calling the City Country game. Hes happy and smiling and said some nice stuff about Reynolds. Lets hope Fifita and Klemmer create some space for Grub and he can set up his support players. Welcome back Finchie we all missed you!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see Finchie calling the City Country game. Hes happy and smiling and said some nice stuff about Reynolds. Lets hope Fifita and Klemmer create some space for Grub and he can set up his support players. Welcome back Finchie we all missed you!
Very well said mate. You're a smart guy, a real wordsmith.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man he looks so sad and depressed ey...

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would just like to take a minute to thank glendoggies for answering bretts call for support.wat a champion i hope u know that wen i think glendoggies i think ah yes glendoggies what a top bloke .u helped brett reach a better place and i thank u on behalf of the rugby league community

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Darius Boyd is different. He had real issues.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw on the footy show that brett finch was engaged and wanted to be the first to
congratulate glendoggies. Hope u guys r happy together.
Now all we need is trent to propose to bulldogs_fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.