Brett Finch checks into rehab for health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Glendoggies,

You are still an annoying arrogant twat. Stop posting bullshit and quit while you are way behind.

We don't give a f*** about what you think or the condition of your stomach.

Signed,

Everyone.
Fkn lol so hard at the condition of his stomach.

Seriously Glendoggies just go away. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Maybe you need to walk away from the kennel, remove the giant pole up your arse and then come back. And go to the chemist and get some Buscopan.. That should help with your stomach issues

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess its pretty obvious among many posters here that an unkind person could say about the haters....... "If I only had a brain". My points about Brett Finch are basically that it is totally irrelevent if you like someone of not. The article was not titled..."Do you like Brett Finch"...It merely conveyed the fact that he has checked into rehab. So your opinion as to whether you like him or not has no place. What right does anyone have to suggest I phuck off. Really? Get a life. Someone else calls me a twat? Really? When did I EVER call someone a nasty name. High horse? Obviously your a bitter twisted individual.

So that those who finished their schooling in Grade 4 might understand my point, lets turn it around a little. Lets say Des Hasler checked into rehab. Is it relevent to say...I never liked him as a coach? NO!!! Nor it is relevent if hes there because of substance abuse.

Perhaps the article is designed to get people to hate on him but honestly I reiterate my point, you sound very ingenuine to say I never liked him but I hope he recovers. If you cant say something nice about someone dont say anything at all. Didnt your mothers ever teach you that???? The haters are a very sad lot. Perhaps because your own lives are pathetic or your classic underachievers you like to pick fault and pay out on successful people. The classic Australian tall poppy syndrome. Maybe. Finally, dont think everyone that reads this thinks the same as you merely because they couldnt be bothered to reply. More likely the silent majority are basically disgusted by the diatribe of hatred.

Get well soon Brett. Your commentary and cheery nature is sorely missed by many.
I couldn't give an agitated gibbon's malignant left testicle about your semen soaked sob story..Quit yapping like a little pink poodle with a perm and doggie diapers disorder.
You are less welcome than a reggae band at a KKK convention, if I give you a going away present, will you do your part? If I want your opinion, I'll twist your ear and feed you a gumball.

Tell me, have you ever considered becoming a missing person? Now please don't punish us any longer, do a nose dive into a waterless swimming pool.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't give an agitated gibbon's malignant left testicle about your semen soaked sob story..Quit yapping like a little pink poodle with a perm and doggie diapers disorder.
You are less welcome than a reggae band at a KKK convention, if I give you a going away present, will you do your part? If I want your opinion, I'll twist your ear and feed you a gumball.

Tell me, have you ever considered becoming a missing person? Now please don't punish us any longer, do a nose dive into a waterless swimming pool.

LMAO!. epic post!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quality!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I just hope the little worm gets better so I can hate on him some more...The most biased prick to ever lay his big ****ing dumbo ears on the screen.

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Tell me, have you ever considered becoming a missing person? Now please don't punish us any longer, do a nose dive into a waterless swimming pool.[/QUOTE

LMFAO!!! Funniest FKN thing I have read in ages!! I'll be honest I'm going to use that last line often !!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol glen"sick to my stomach"doggies is getting owned by everyone.

Maybe this is the end of the arrogant twat.
No Arrogant little person with a chip on your shoulder....bo hoo hoo....maybe better simply disappear and do us all a favor...its not the end its merely the beginning...of a new chapter of interesting reading in the kennel...to bring common sense and a little bit of sophistication to a bunch of boring lonely old twats. Time to ramp it up. Every politician has people that like them and people that hate them. Who are you to say that there are not a large number of people out there that enjoy my attempt to bring some civility to this forum. Just because they dont post doesnt mean they dont like what I said. As I said...onwards and upwards.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Arrogant little person with a chip on your shoulder....bo hoo hoo....maybe better simply disappear and do us all a favor...its not the end its merely the beginning...of a new chapter of interesting reading in the kennel...to bring common sense and a little bit of sophistication to a bunch of boring lonely old twats. Time to ramp it up. Every politician has people that like them and people that hate them. Who are you to say that there are not a large number of people out there that enjoy my attempt to bring some civility to this forum. Just because they dont post doesnt mean they dont like what I said. As I said...onwards and upwards.
Do that trick again; the one where you open your mouth and your head disappears

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy ****! Do you read the shit you write? My god you're a douche!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Greatest What? Man to ever be put on Gods earth without a brain? El Magic indeed? what a slight on the great man himself to call yourself after the greatest pointscorer of all time then contribute dribble to the forum. The only reason both of you open your mouth is to change feet. Come on Brett Finch get better. I cant wait till your back commentating again with that engaging smile and constructive comments....rather than having to put with the diatribe other people serve up here as entertainment.

This is certainly fun when its made personal. I never realised how insanely funny it is watching monkeys get angry.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Greatest What? Man to ever be put on Gods earth without a brain? El Magic indeed? what a slight on the great man himself to call yourself after the greatest pointscorer of all time then contribute dribble to the forum. The only reason both of you open your mouth is to change feet. Come on Brett Finch get better. I cant wait till your back commentating again with that engaging smile and constructive comments....rather than having to put with the diatribe other people serve up here as entertainment.

This is certainly fun when its made personal. I never realised how insanely funny it is watching monkeys get angry.
If I want the advice of a retard, I'll slap you on the back of the head and wake up that little peg legged hamster that operates the drool-powered waterwheel of thought in there. Until then, sit the phuck down in the corner and wait until I either speak to you or spit at you..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I more interested if he has a mrs and what her tits look like

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Her tits are great and thanks for asking.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ur mother wouldnt be very happy with this post glendoggies.

so i gathered from your posts that ur opionion is its ok to think ur better than others but it is not ok to say anything bad about anyone else, unless ur glendoggies then its ok for both.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finchies mrs I was meant to say sorry
GLENDOGGIES was referring to Finchies mrs tits, makes me sick to my stomach, how dare u check out Finchies mrs tits glendoggies then post about how great they are on an open forum, sick to my stomach

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
GLENDOGGIES was referring to Finchies mrs tits, makes me sick to my stomach, how dare u check out Finchies mrs tits glendoggies then post about how great they are on an open forum, sick to my stomach
Thats an act made by only 1 kind of person......a sexual predator. Absolute filth i am disgusted to be in a forum with such grotesque human beings

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol but in all seriousness I wasn't referring to a family member of Glenn doggies and I do apologize if it were read that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.